Closure

Hello, person who has the patience of a monk who coincidentally likes Naruto and has unfortunately (for said person, at least XD) come across this fanfic, and for some reason decided to read all godawful 24 chapters of it! 

I'm sorry. But I'm not continuing this. I did want to continue this, but that was three years ago. I could write all my reasons, but that's not gonna change anything. So, yeah.

Sorry for the laaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeeee update......?

Anyways! I did have a plan for this. I did have a somewhat vague idea on the direction I wanted this to take. And I have written down a rough plan and a draft of Chapter 25. And now, I decided, since I really cannot continue this (I've stopped reading Naruto ages ago, and I'm not really the same person I was when I was 15), I would just post the rough plan and the draft of Chapter 25.

So, without further ado, here's my rough plan for the story.

-------------

 Ayame gets rescued by an old, sort-of tsundere, woman who runs an orphanage somewhere close to the borders of three countries. There, she meets evil Timothy, a seven-year-old evil-incarnate (or so Ayame likes to insist) whose past is somewhat shade (and who bears a remarkable resemblance to a certain almost-extinct clan *cough Uchiha *cough). Ayame, while recovering from her injuries, gets over her bad first impression of Timothy, and realizes that the kid was no more different than she was when she was still a child herself—vulnerable and scared, and dealing with that fear the only way a child could: by lashing out.

While in the orphanage, Ayame has to hide where she came from, because, as I've mentioned, the orphanage is located somewhere close to the borders of three countries. These three countries, while on shaky ground, have an unspoken agreement—leave each other in peace, and everything will be okay. However, because of the general discourse and the unease the Akatsuki has been steadily providing over the countries (Konoha, Suna, etc.), the three countries are wary of taking any citizens (especially a ninja, like her) from said powerful countries, considering that to do so could really be seen as an act of involvement (and really, you do NOT want to get involved in the war between Akatsuki and the Leaf Village).

Politics. What more can I say?

Anyways, events happen (I'm not sure what yet, but they're certainly going to be bad enough that Ayame would have no choice but to go back; I was thinking that Ayame could have some kind of emotional epiphany—you know, character development and all that), and Ayame is forced to go back. Unbeknownst to her that in doing so, she made Timothy feel as if he was, again, abandoned, so the child runs away.

So! Ayame, with no choice, goes back to the Leaf Village full of apprehension and a somewhat dull anger towards the people in it, thinking, quite unfairly if you ask me, that she was abandoned. She quickly gets old of that anger as she finds out that the horrors of reality has extended to her friends as well.

When she left the Leaf Village, her other friends (Blaze and Em) were the ones who replaced her in the bridge mission thing. As you know, that mission did not turn out as an easy mission like planned, and pretty much turned into a shitstorm, involving Naruto losing control of his demon while confessing his undying love for Sasuke, because really, it is obviously obvious those two were made for each other—*cough *cough—Sorry, got carried away (XD)

Anyways! Blaze's leg gets cut off, Em inexplicably disappears, but the mission was somewhat successful, so they got that going for them, which is nice. . .

Seriously. That's the only good thing going for them. When Ayame returned to the Leaf Village. Blaze is a mess with his PTSD, Blade is distant and lost in thought most of the time, and Em has honest-to-goodness ran away for some reason (of which I have a vague idea of, but it's not really fully formed yet)