Chapter 1: Blacking Out

I DO NOT OWN BURGER KING!!!...... or Naruto

====================================

~Alice's POV~

I sighed for about the umpteenth time today. Mrs. Guzman, our math teacher, droned on and on about how to solve this and how to solve that. I mean seriously, can't she see that nobody actually listens to her? I sighed and looked at the window. The roads were covered in a thick blanket of snow. It was beautiful. For a brief moment I wondered what it would feel like to eat snow...

"Ms. White did you hear me?" Mrs. Guzman shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I WANT TO EAT SNOW!" I yelled randomly. Bad mistake, Mrs. Guzman was all red with anger that you could practically see smoke coming out of her ears.

"Detention after school!" She shouted.

"Whatever," I said not really caring. And that seemed to anger her more. I could tell that she wanted to say more but the bell beat her to it.

RRRIIINNG!

I smirked at her, stood up grabbed my bag then went off.

----

"AAAHHHH!" I yelled as I saw Emily, one of my best friend, sprinting towards me. I was about to run away when suddenly my back felt heavy then I fell down on the floor...face-first.

"Alice Anne White!" she screamed, not caring for the few startled looks thrown our way. "I swear to all that is sweet and good, that I will steal all of your cookies for the rest of your life if you don't go with me now at my house!"

"Nyeh omfh mfee!" I said, my voice muffled by the floor. Oh, sweet candies, I really hope to hell that this floor was mopped or cleaned, because I swear if it didn't, someone will pay.... painfully.

"WHAT?" she yelled again... in my ear.

I winced then stood up, her falling in the process.

"I said: 'Get of me'. Sheesh, woman! Did you really have to shout it in my ear?" I shook my head in amusement. "And no, sorry, I can't go with you after school, I have detention," I said, helping her up.

"Then just go and ditch it," she said crossing her arms

I gave her a crazy look. "Dude, have you lost your marbles?" I practically yelled. "You know that nobody ditches detention by Mrs. Guzman!"

"I know," she replied. "And your point is?"

"My point? My point is I will die a horrible, painful and terrifying death if I 'ditched' a detention by the devil!" I shouted, giving her a horrified look.

Before she could answer, she was interrupted by two almost look-alike twins-but-not-really-twins boys. One was a blonde, the other a brunette, but both were blue-eyed.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Blade, the brunette, greeted.

The blonde one, Blaze, just simply raised his eyebrow, already used to our useless shouting from all the years of experience.

I turned to him. "This cookie stealer is telling me to ditch Mrs. Guzman's detention!"

She chuckled evilly. "Oh, my dear sweet Natsuki, maybe you don't really know who you're talking to."

I narrowed my eyes. "What did you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"MWAHAHAHA!" she laughed. "No more questions! Just be glad that your best friend is awesome! Now, onwards my little minions!" She said as she dragged us out of the school grounds.

----

"Naruto, Naruto. We're gonna watch Naruto!" Emily and I sung.

"Sheesh! Can you two keep it down? Some of us are trying to watch," Blaze complained.

Em and I just shrugged then continued singing.

----

"Okay. That is probably one of the most awesome episodes I have ever watched in my entire life!" I exclaimed

"Awesome? You call that awesome? Sasuke got beaten up and you call that awesome?" Em looked incredulous. "Why?" she asked as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

I looked at her, then frowned. But before I could answer, Blade beat me to it.

"Because Sasuke got beaten up," Blade said. I grinned, then high-fived him.

"Why do you two hate him that much?" she grumbled. "I mean, he's awesome! Right, Blaze?" Em turned to him.

"Maybe..." Blaze mumbled

I chuckled, then a thought occurred to me. A thought that I haven't really thought much of, before that day. A thought that changed my life. My perspective. A thought that changed everything.

"Hmm... I wonder," I started. "what would it be like to be in their world? You know, to be a ninja and all that?"

"That would be awesome! I wish we could be in the Ninja world!" Em said.

We grinned at each other, obviously thinking of the possibilities if we did, not knowing that, in fact, we were getting what we wished for, and getting much more than that.

Much, much more....

Then suddenly, the world was spinning, my head was feeling a bit groggy, and my eyes were starting get heavy. I looked around to see the others, but could only make out blurred blobs and... was that debris?

I blinked, then another wave of that tiredness entered me. Soon, I finally succumb to it, thinking that maybe it was just the result of a very long and tiring day.

Little did I know that it wasn't really that....

=============================

Hiya! So I thought that I could post this and see what happens its been on my mind lately 

I would pretty much appreciate it if you guys take the time and comment about what you think or if u spotted any mistakes......

Oh and suggest names if u have the time