54| Revelation

***

"Anything?" Barry asked anxiously.

"I'm scanning all the traffic cams in the city." Cisco replied as he continued his search that was later followed by a defeated sigh. "I got nothing."

Joe took a couple steps back to answer his phone as we continued our search. "Hey, baby. Iris? What's up?" Hearing the worried tone in Joe's voice caused everyone to look up as he walked over to us and put the phone on speaker.

"How many of you feel the Trimethyline 32 coursing through your veins, hmm?" A voice from the other line exclaimed.

"That's him. That's Jesse." Barry confirmed.

"Cisco, can you ping her phone?" Joe quickly asked his voice giving away all his worry.

"I'm on it."

"Trimethylmercury 32 is a relatively fast-acting poison." I quickly informed knowing that we had to act quick, but his fact only agitated Joe even further.

"Is there a cure?" Barry asked.

"Yes. We can start synthesizing the antidote right now." Dr. Wells assured.

"Cisco, where is she?" Joe asked beginning to lose his patience.

"City hall." He replied as he pulled up a satellite image form the city. "The mayor's having a fund-raiser there tonight."

"Barry, do not underestimate The Trickster." Dr. Wells was able to yell before Barry left.

"Where's Henry Allen?" We heard Barry yell from the microphone in front of us.

"He's where you'll be soon. Heaven! Are you familiar with the movie Speed? Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock? See, you're the bus, and that's the bomb." The Trickster exclaimed and Cisco immediately checked the suit for any signs of a device. "A kinetic bomb, actually, and if you go below Same thing happens if you try to remove it. Ooh, it's active. Run, run, run, run, run."

We all observed as the trackers on Barry's suit shows us that he left City Hall and was now running around the city. "Cisco! "

"He wasn't lying. That thing's linked to a speedometer, and it will blow if you stop moving." Cisco informed starting to panic.

"I can't run forever." Barry exclaimed form the other end as we continued to see him run around the city.

"There has to be a way to get it thing off him without damaging it." I said as I looked over at Dr. Wells for answers.

"Barry, do you see any walls nearby?" Wells asked.

"Why?"

"Because I need you to run into one. Or more accurately, through one." Dr. Wells explained as Cisco, Caitlin and I looked at him as if he was out of his mind. "If you vibrate at the natural frequency of air, your body your cells will be in a state of excitement that should allow you to phase right through that wall, leaving the bomb on the other side."

"Should?" Barry repeated skeptically.

"You can do this. I believe in you." Wells encouraged, and it was moments like this that I found it hard to believe that he really could be the man in yellow.

"I can't."

"Listen to me, Barry. Breathe. Breathe. Feel the air. Feel that wind on your face. Feel the ground, your feet lifting you up, pushing you forward, and the lightning Barry, feel the lightning. Feel its power." Dr. Wells began to describe closing his eyes as if he could imagine it himself. "Its electricity pumping through your veins, crackling through you, traveling to every nerve in your body, like a shock. You're no longer you now. You're part of something greater. You're part of a speed-force. It's yours. Now do it."