06| The Departure

***

"She was always so strong and brave." Felicity sniffed as she held Sara's cold, limp hand in hers. I tried to act strong as Roy and I put Sara's belongings in the evidence bags I took from the station before I quite. "I always envisioned her as this sort of Amazonian warrior. Invincible. Something I could never be."

"You have any idea what other archer could have done this?" Diggle asked as he and Oliver entered the hideout.

"There aren't that many of us." Oliver responded, then quickly glanced over at me. "Maybe 10 that I know of, and most of them are in the League of Assassins."

"Oliver, you don't think..." Diggle began.

"No." I responded quickly. "We don't target our own."

"Don't say it like your still a part of them." Roy said with a hint of anger.

"Technically I still am." I countered remembering my time with the League.

"What'd you find out?" Oliver asked Felicity as he approached the computer desk.

"He hit again." She replied as she worked her magic with the computer. "An abandoned warehouse on the corner of Third and Lemire...Ninth floor." We all began to crowd around Felicity to get a glimpse of the security footage. "The victim was a construction foreman, Tim Kaufman. Security cameras can't get an angle."

"Who's that?"

"Just some low level dealers that set up shop in abandoned warehouses." Roy responded from his knowledge with the activity occurring in the Glades. "Doesn't look like much of an archer to me."

"No but, he might be a witness." I suggested looking over at Oliver for our next move.

"Where do you want me?" Diggle said needing to be part of this fight.

"Will Lyla give you access to A.R.G.U.S.'s database?" Oliver asked.

"To find out who did this, Lyla will give us access to A.R.G.U.S."

"I need a list of everyone on their radar...assassins and mercenaries who use a bow." Oliver began to list.

"I'm on it." Dig stated as he left the hideout, when he was out of sight Oliver worriedly glanced at his phone.

"What?" Felicity asked studying Oliver's shifted mood.

"Uh, Thea hasn't called back yet." Oliver said with the weight of the world on his shoulders. I looked over at Roy with an accusing look, but he turned away not meeting my eyes.

After while everyone left the hideout while I was renting out an apartment in Central City, as Roy was yelling at the computer screen. "What did Felicity's baby do to you?" I asked as I walked over. "Are you actually trying to hack into the FBI database?"

"Trying and not succeeding." He responded smacking the keyboard, then I motioned for him to get out of the chair.

"You should really tell Ollie the truth." I said as I put the few skills that Felicity taught me to good use.

"No, I can't he would kill me."

"Afraid of Oliver huh?" I asked mockingly.

"Very funny Doll Face." Roy said as I shot him a glare and he shot his hand up in mock surrender. I worked for five minutes when it would have taken Felicity seconds. "Thanks for the help."

"That is a cobalt encrypted workstation." Felicity said in an accusingly as she walked over to us. "You two better not be using it to Tweet."

"I was...I was, um..." I mumbled getting up from the chair. "Actually, just hacking the FBI database."