14| Not All Fun and Games

***

I was setting up a gym in my apartment to continue my training when I heard the soft crying of police sirens. Curiosity wining me over is what caused me to make my way over to my radio to listen into the police transmissions. "We got a robbery in the jewelry shop on 5th street." I heard one of the officers announce over the radio, I stared at the radio for what seemed like forever until I opened up my closet and pulled out my green suit.

"Should I? I should. I mean its a simple robbery." I said talking to my suit as I looked at it. "I mean Oliver technically did give me permission to. Am I talking to myself? Yup I'm talking to myself." I groaned before I began to remove my pajamas and slipped on my suit and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed the keys to my motorcycle, that I just brought back from Starling. I got out through the back and made my way towards the crime scenes. I left the bike in an alley as I got into the shop through the roof, once inside I saw the two thieves shoving jewels into their sack. I shot an arrow through one of their sacks, both looked my way with a look of terror in their eyes. I quickly shot a lasso arrow at both of them that pulled them together as they fell on the floor. Piece of cake. I hid in the shadows as I waited for the police to arrive however Barry ran inside the store looking around to see who beat him to the punch.

I began to back away as I exited the building, once I got through the alleyway I was met with a gust of wind that I was all too familiar with. "Are you lost? Because you seem to be in the wrong city?"

I turned around a little surprised by Barry's cocky tone. "Just thought I'd give you a hand." I turned on my voice morpher and placed both hand on my hips. "Anyways I wanted to meet the famous Streak. Great name by the way." I teased, knowing that he hated that name.

He let out a fake laugh as he took a step closer to me. "Well I could have handled it, if you haven't noticed I'm pretty fast."

"Trust me, speed isn't everything." I lightly joked as I turned around, however he got a tight hold on my arm.

"According to you what's better than speed?"

"Technique and skill." With that fact I went in more a punch that he quickly blocked. he tilted his head as a smile formed on his lips. Needing to wipe that smile off his face I kicked him in the back of the knee causing him to buckle and slightly fall over, I twisted us over so that I had my knees on both side of his hips. "Over confidence is never good."

Next thing I knew it was my turn to have my back against the floor as Barry hovered over me. my arms were pinned to my side in his tight grasp. "Look who has control now."

"Wow, even with the running your still heavy." I teased, as I felt his weight on top of me.

"What ever look who's on top of who." He said proudly, that is until he registered the way he phrased it. "I mean...uh...that I still have control over the situation."

"Look who doesn't know how to keep control." I wrapped both of my legs around one of his causing him to gasp in surprise as I flipped us back over. Done with all that games I got up and dusted off my pants. "You need to learn how not to get distracted and use correct technique."

"So, does that mean your going to help me with that?" He asked as he also got up from the ground. Now that I proved that he still had a lot to learn he seemed a bit more humble about the situation.