32| Crumbling

***

Roy and I were speeding down the highway after van that had just been involved in a robbery. "This bike is sick!" Roy voice came through my earpiece with excitement.

"Ok, not supposed to be having fun right now." Felicity scolded from the hideout.

"Sorry!" Roy apologized. "But this is so much better than having to share one with Diane."

"No, sorry is what you'll be when Oliver finds out you took out his motorcycle." Felicity replied, I ignored their bantering as I sped up on my bike.

"Ok, I've got him headed your way." I told Dig as we headed the tunnel. "Aim for the engine block."

"This suit is too tight." Dig complained as he came into view on top of the tunnel. He began to shoot arrows and he kept missing every shot.

"If they make it to the tunnel, we're going to lose them." Felicity warned.

"You're not helping." Dig added as he aimless continued to shoot arrows. Knowing that theses guys were going to get away I sot an arrow towards one of the guys who was shoot at us. He tumbled out of the van and Roy did the same to the guy beside him. The van sped off with the driver, and I sighed in defeat.

"I'm more of a glock kind of guy." Dig argued as he came towards us.

"I didn't say anything." Roy said as he knocked both of the guys out. "Let's take them to Captain Lance."

***

"Two caught, one got away, but even Oliver messes up sometimes." Felicity said as she updated our database of criminals that we've caught, here attempts at being encouraging falling flat.

"Any luck finding Oliver?" Dig asked her.

"We'll it would be easier if Diane would just tell us where he is." Felicity remarked s she practically glared at me.

"I can't, there are many ceremonial places that they could have used." I told them, not wanting to meet their eyes. "Anyways if I did tell you, you all would want to go looking for him."

"That's exactly the point, we have to go look for him!" Felicity yelled at me.

"And that's exactly why I can't tell you it's dangerous." I countered, not going to give into her request. "You have to understand that Oliver wouldn't want us going after him."

Felicity stepped closer to me fury bright in her eyes and her fist clenched at her sides. "How can you be okay with not going after him!" 

"You think I don't?" I said in disbelief. "Of course I want to be there with him. But I have to look after this team, and going out there could get us killed."

"Whatever, I have every reconnaissance satellite I could hack, which is a lot, looking for him." Felicity said abandoning our previous discussion. "So the second he steps outside, we'll know."

"If he steps outside." Roy commented, earning glares for us because of his bluntness. "It's what we were all thinking."

"I'm not. It's only been three days." Felicity said picking up her belongings. "I have to head to my other office for a bit."

We all watched as Felicity practically stormed out of the room. "Ok, I know it's only been three days, but how much longer before we actually have to start worrying?" Roy questioned as he looked at Dig and I.

"I started worrying the moment he left the city." I admitted.

"Kid, honestly what are the odds of Oliver coming back?" Dig asked, and I couldn't fully meet his eyes knowing that any answer varying to truth would be to painful to hear.