Road Trip!

"Maybe I'll settle down and act my age one of these days, but not today"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I continued to punch the tree in front of me, releasing the anger I still felt from earlier today. Who the hell did Kakashi think he was? Talking to me like that, especially in front of those kids! Not that I was embarrassed but he didn't have to put me on the spot like that! I didn't even have anything to do with what he was talking about!

I sent another punch at the tree with a frustrated grunt. The bark cracked under my fist and little pieces piercing through my knuckles. Pulling my arm back, I saw the blood marks I left on the tree. I glanced down at my hands to see crimson had indeed painted my once pale knuckles. I didn't pay attention to the stinging sensation, my anger blocked out the feeling. I let out a breath before sending a swift kick to the tree, feeling the impact on my shin. I didn't go back to Kakashi's after I stormed away. I stopped to vent out my frustration and here I am, still not satisfied when it's starting to get dark. I gritted my teeth as I pictured Kakashi's stupid masked face in front of me. I punched the tree over and over again, ignoring the opening cuts in my knuckles.

"I'm starting to think you have anger issues, like Naruto and Sasuke."

My jaw clenched at the annoying bored voice, recognizing it immediately. "And I'm starting to think you're a pedophile." There was a pause, the only thing heard was my fist pounding against the tree.

"Why do you think that...?" Kakashi asked hesitantly.

"You put your fingers up Naruto's ass..." I deadpanned.

"When you put it like that, you make me sound like one."

I furrowed my brows together. "You definitely are a pedo."

"It's a secret jutsu, Rinai." He tried to defend himself, which wasn't working. I didn't really care much at the moment either.

"What do you want Kakashi? I'm kinda busy." I kicked the tree now.

"I thought you'd be at the complex already." He simply said. I guess he went to the apartment already and came here when he didn't find me. Couldn't he tell I wanted to be alone now? I didn't answer him. Maybe if I stopped talking, he'd get the hint and go away. After awhile of me continuously hitting the tree, I was getting annoyed by his presence and him not saying anything. I spun around, finally facing Kakashi. He was just standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What?" I snapped at him. Why the hell was he staring? I hate when people hover over me.

"Hm? Oh, nothing." He shrugged.

I narrowed my eyes at him now. "I have half a mind to kick your ass."

I saw his brow raise and the outline under his mask form a smirk. "You can try. You saw how Naruto turned out."

I scoffed. "I'm not a dumbass like Naruto."

"But you're hotheaded and impulsive like him." He pointed out.

I felt a tick in me as I reached for the holster hidden under my skirt on my right leg. "Your mom's hotheaded and impulsive!"

I threw the kunai I grabbed and flung it at him. However, Kakashi just sidestepped away from it. "You'll have to do better than that if you're going to 'kick my ass'." He taunted.

I charged and swung my leg at him which he simply ducked under. I jumped over him with a cocked back fist and went to punch him but he easily grabbed my arm and flipped me over onto my back, slamming me on the ground. I gasped as the air left my lungs. This fucking guy... I wrapped my legs around his arm as he went to get up, lifting me off the ground as well. I gripped his vest and went to flip him onto the ground with my weight. However when he hit the dirt, he turned into a log.