Chapter 23 Peace ✌️✌️

Cody POV

She got out the car and walked inside I closed the garage and followed behind her. I locked the door and saw her on the couch with Calib.

Sometimes I think she just way to nice to him. " Calib and Mo its 9 and people are going to be arriving soon better get ready."

They gave me a nod and Mo hopped up and we walked upstairs to our room. She danced her way into the bathroom. She pulled out the dress we got for the party.

I could tell just by the look in her eyes that she loved that dress and hell I loved it too. One word Bodycon my girlfriend bought a bodycon dress.

I sat on the bed as she started stripping and wrapped a towel around her body. I followed her into the bathroom and we took a shower together.

She got out before me while I finished up. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the door onto the room to be greeted by a beauty, she took my breath away.

Mo's POV

I walked into the room and slid on my bra and panties. I looked at my dress a berry lace dress with black lace ¾ sleeves.

I pulled the dress on and started digging for my straightner, when Cody walked and he just stood in the doorway. I stood up and got nervous " you don't like it do I look stupid " I questioned? I looked down and sat on the bed.

Calib quickly pulled on his boxers, and sat on the bed. " Baby you could be wearing a trash bag and you'd still be beautiful.

I had Cody zip up my dress and I started my makeup. I did a little foundation, eyeliner, and Lip Stick.

I turned around when I was all dress. " What do you think babe " I asked as he buckled his belt. " You take my breath away " he whispered. He told me he would be down stairs soon, and to go ahead with out him.

I grabbed my leather jacket and went to go see Calib. I knocked on the door and he slowly opened it. He had a knot of a bow tie " help please, " I laughed and nodded my head and started taking over the problem.

I fixed his bow tie, " is someone trying to impress a lady I'm guessing," he blushed.

" Yeah I guess you can say that because she is incredible beautiful " he said while moving some of my hair our of my face.

Now I was the one blushing I quickly helped him finished and went downstairs to check out there progess.

The house was beautiful each chair had a white bow tie, there were ballons scattered around the room. The China, the food, the everything was beautiful.

The guest were slowly coming in when Cody and Calib came downstairs. Cody was wearing a black dress shirt folded up to his elbow, while Calib had a white shirt in the same style.

They were dressed opposite Cody had a white bow tie and Calib had had black. Only thing they were matching were there black shoes and pants. They looked very handsome I smiled as Cody wrapped his hands around my waist.

I felt a buzz in my purse and smiled. Must be Jo I thought I took out my phone and read her text.

Jo: We're right around the corner so prepare.

I handed Cody my phone and he smiled and we went to go be look out through the window. We finally saw headlights turning into the driveway.

I looked at Cody and smiled and yelled out " everyone there here " and ran to go turn off all the lights. Cody and I went to go hide behind one of the many couches in the living room.