Chapter 17 Hang Over

Monique POV

   I woke up with someone breathing down my neck. I slowly opened my eyes to see Cody staring at me. He smiled I smiled back " morning" I muttered "morning" he replied back.

"When are we leaving for the Airport and what time is it now". He smiled and sat up "its 10 a.m. and we need to be at the airport by 1 p.m."

I smiled "do you wanna order some breakfast from room service"?

    "Already a head of you babe" he pulled out the room service menu from the nightstand and sat up. I sat up too " I order just tell me if what I ordered is okay" I gave him a nodded.

"I ordered you Orange juice, those cheese filled  pastries you love". I smiled at him and giggled "know me better than I thought you would" he smiled.

     "Okay I also ordered you an egg, cheese, and spinach omelet with bacon and strawberry,grapes, green apples, and kiwi on the side with peanut butter."

"Cody that's way to much stuff" I giggle " I know but I didn't know what you would want so I just ordered what you love".

I smiled and got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

****Cody POV

She gave me a smile than got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, she seems to be much better than last night.

I don't even think she remembers last night. I got out the bed and opened the room door which lead into the open living room saw Calibs door was open so I went into his room.

I pushed open the door he was sitting up in the bed watch t.v. "Calib I ordered you some breakfast" he muttered back a "thank you."

I walked out his room and was going to lay on the couch when there was a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it a girl pushed in the long cart. She stood up and looked at me.

      "Did you order room service" she said giving me a smile and a wink. "Mo, Calib room service is here" I yelled after them.

She came out the room in a light blue denim button up top, black jeans, white vans and the black hat from her date with Calib.

"Yeah" I said with a smile." Thanks I looked at his name tag and smirked Amy". She smiled and I walked her out and closed the door behind her.

     "Aren't you looking fine today" I said to her. She blushed "I love those little things about you".She smiled "what are you talking about".

"The fact that you blush when someone comments you or the way you wiggle your eye brow when your mad, I love all the little things about you they make you you."

She smiled "let's eat lover boy".

We grabbed the cart and pushed it into the living room. "Go get Calib" she muttered. I got up and walked to Calibs room, I pushed open the door and saw him laying in the bed.

" Bro come on" he pushed back the cover and got out of the bed and followed me into the living room.

He sat on the love seat while me and Monique sat on the long L shaped couch.

     She took everything off the cart and placed it on the wide table. She was flicking though the channels and eating her fruit salad. She finally decided on Shark Tank, and we all started eating.

   When we were finish eating it was 11:30 a.m. Monique got up and went back into the room. I pushed the cart into the hallway and went back into the room.