Chapter 9 Amy

Monique POV

He crawled into bed and wrapped his hands, around my waist I snuggled closer to him.

"I hope you know tomorrow is Saturday" I muttered. "I know it is I have to plan it baby" he said pulling me closer.

"You suck Calib" I said he started laughing and nuzzled his face into my hair, and I quickly feel asleep.

*********************************************************************************

I woke up from someone shake me, I slowly opened eyes to find Calib sitting on top of me."

Afternoon " Calib said.  I opened my eyes " Its already noon" I muttered.

"Baby its 3 o'clock. "Are the other two up yet." I asked give him a questioning look.

He slowly nodded his head. "Okay I'll get up but I need to brush my teeth.

I got and went in the bathroom and did my morning routine. Pee, brushing my teeth, gargling and brushing my hair if necessary. I took a spray bottle and filled it up with a mixture or water, conditioner, and coconut oil. I sparked my hair with it stowage up my curls.

I dugged around my bag and found a pair of black joggers and a black V neck to match I pulled my hair into a bug bun at the top of my head.

I finally finished and followed Calib downstairs. I went in the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal, and went into the living room to eat it.

I sat on the couch by a gloomy Cody. "Cody are you okay" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah everything is fine" he gave me a fake smile. "Any luck with your crush" I asked?

He shook his head no with a frown. "Don't worry she'll find out that your exactly what she needs and missing, sooner than you think."

I kissed him on the cheek and continued to eat my cereal.

I place my bowl in the dishwasher and turned it on with all the other dirty dishes. "Mo" Calib yelled from upstairs. I walked up the stairs and into Calibs room.

"You called" "Me and Michael are about to go leave to go handle some..... Business." "Okay is Cody going to" I said with a questioning look?

"No but do you know what's up with him" he asked returning the look. I shook my head no, "I've never seen him like this" I said and jumped on the bed.

He laughed and pulled on some black skinny jeans. " I swear sometimes you are like a five year old"  he laughed.

"So your dating a five year old that's a little weird Calib you can get arrested".

He laughed and jumped on top of me, and started kissing me all over my face.

I giggled each time he did he had my hands pinned down but I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled over so I was now on top.

I came close to him making him think, that I was going to kiss him. "Go put on a shirt" I whispered into his ear and I jumped off of him.

He pouted and went into his closet and grabbed an white v-neck t-shirt. He grabbed his white chucks and pulled them on.

"Good luck with your "business" " I quoted the words business.

"What are you going to do while I'm gone" he asked? "It should only be", he looked at his watch "I should be back around 8".

"Maybe a movie marathon with Cody" . "Okay" he said he kissed my cheek and rushed downstairs in front of me. I grabbed his wallet and phone and closed the door behind me.