Chapter 3 Just Wanna Have Fun (Picture of Cody)

Monique POV

Cody and Calib started modeling they actually just finished modeling for aero. Michael is their roommate I smiled at him when they told me that.

When I looked back at Cody and Calib they were giving him dirty looks. I just dropped it and finished my yogurt.

I got up and threw it in the trash and sat back down Michael rested his arm on the back of my chair. So are you guys ready to go back now.

"Yeah" Cody said I could tell that something was bothering him and told myself to ask him about it later.

"Okay but before we leave would any of you like to drive" before any of them could answer the keys were already snatched out of my hand.

By a now smiling Calib who was already walking to the car who was saying "I got this" he turned around and said "hurry your slow arse up".

I ran to the car and sat in the back with Michael. We started talking and he asked me question like were am I from and how I know and love these lover boys in the front seats. I smiled at his comment.

** Flashback **

**ring** I walked to the front door and opened it, even though I wasn't suppose to at the age of 7.

I opened the door to find a boy taller than me who was a little skinnyish with dirty blond hair and a big smile on his face.

I smile back. "Hi" he said looking down at his feet, before I could respond my brother was behind me inviting him in I follow them upstairs and into his room.

"My names Monique what's your name?" "Calib" he said with a little happiness in his voice.

** End of Flashback **

"From that we were friends" I said smiling at Calib. "Okay what about the hulk over their" he said pointing at Cody.
I
** Flashback **

I was walking over to Calibs house for his birthday pool party. For his birthday I got him a iphone case with a picture of the both of use and a couple of snap back and fitted hats.

I was now at his front door I was wearing a purple and black bikini. To cover it up I was wearing shorts and flare shirt that said I ❤️ boys.

I had a bag with a change of undergarments and my towel. I knocked on the door you could hear the music from the back yard. The door final open. I was met in contact with a boy from what I could tell was older than me.

He smirked and winked at me. I smiled back not wanting to be rude. " Hi " I said happy that I didn't stutter. "Hello to you too" he said wiggling his eyebrow . "Well can I come in? "

"Sorry yes" he moved out of the way so I could come in I walked right pass him and up to Calib room. He was following me with a confused look on his face.

I walked into Calibs room happy to see that he was their he was sitting on his bed. I sat on his bed and gave him a worried look then he looked at the door.

"Monique this is my flirty 24/7 horny player of a brother, Cody this is my best friend Monique".

** End of Flashback **

I looked at Cody to see that he was blushing. "Hey Michael if you live with the boys then why did u have me drop you of at that other house".

" That's my old house I'm still in the moving process". Oh I mouthed. Calib finally pulled into his drive way

I jumped out the car and asked the boys for help with my bags. They all nodded and helped me bring them inside and into my room.

"You can just drop them in the corner" I said they did as told and left I yelled " Thank you" after them and shut the door.