Chapter 8 About Time

Calib POV

She retold me the story and said I quote, " When ever I'm around you I feel safe".

"That's cause I never want anything to happen to you" I said. A big smile appeared on her face, but all I could do was stare into her eyes.

I moved closer to her and she did the same, she closed the rest of the space between us.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I bent down and crushed her lips to mine.

We stopped when we heard a crowd of people, clapping and hooting behind us. We both smiled and laugh.

"Mo can I ask you something" I muttered. "yes" she muttered back. "Monique will you be my girlfriend" I yelled out so everyone could hear me.

She started giggle and nodded her head "yes yes I will" she said still laughing.

Monique POV

The kiss was perfect. "See I told you you too should date" Carrie said smiling.

"Well Carrie who are you dating" I said. " Im dating Mason" she said smiling at him. "Well go to him" I said pushing her his way.

She giggle and walked over to him. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of Margarita. This is one of the night that I'm going to forever remember.

Slowly everybody left leaving just me, the boys, Cameron, Mason, and Carrie who was sitting on Mason's lap.

Calib sat by me and pulled onto his lap. "Cameron I'm going to get you a girlfriend"I said looking at how sad he looked.

"What kind of girl are you looking for" I said blocking out every body's laugh. "A girl like you" he said smoothly. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Hey she hasn't even been my girlfriend, for 30 mins and your already hitting on her" Calib said angry.

I kissed his cheek "I know a person just for you". I pulled out my phone and went though my pictures.

"How about her" I showed him my phone. "His eyes got big than back to normal size.

He pulled out his phone "what's her number" he said excitedly. I gave him her number then I heard the door ring I pulled myself off the couch.

"Hey if I have to get up you do to" I said pointing at Calib. He got of the couch and followed me to the door.

I had a surprise for Cameron I invited Veronika over, the girls number I gave him.

I opened the to find Veronika and Anna, "hola my deary's". "Hi" they both said.

"Anna are you and Cody a thing" I whispered. She nodded her head. "Aww" me and Veronika said. I moved out the way and they walked in.

I walked into the living room, Anna sat by Cody and Veronika sat by me. "Veronika this is Cameron, Cameron this is Veronika".

"How about we watch a movie" I asked. They all shaked their head yes.

I turned on the TV and flipped though Netflix. We all agreed on a Parker. When the movie was over it was 10 o'clock.

Carrie wanted to take a shower so I let her borrow my clothes. I gave her a flare shirt and sweat pants.

"Thank you" she said and ran off to the bathroom. I walked back downstairs jumped onto Calib.

" Hi boyfriend" I whispered and kissed him on the cheek. "Mo can I ask you something" he said "Yeah" I said smiling.

"Would you like to go on a date with me" he said shyly. "yes I would" I said with a big smile. Carrie came down stairs.

"My turn" I hoped off the couch and ran up to the bathroom to shower and wash my hair, with my Strawberry Kiwi Shampoo and Conditioner and matching body wash.

When I was finished I grabbed a pair of Stripped Sequins Legging and a Boyfriend Crew shirt, both from Victoria Secret.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I walked down the hallway and crashed into Cody. "Cody how's it going with Anna" I said smiling.

" Good but I think I like someone else more" he said shyly. "Well I want you to be happy so good luck". I kissed him on the cheek and went to go find Calib.

Calib POV

I watched her come down the last step, she had a smile on her face when our eyes met.

I smiled back I got up and went into the kitchen for a soda, and sat back in the living room. I walked back in the living room and sat in the love seat, she sat by me.

"So where are we going for our first date" she asked giving me a pleading look. "I'll tell you this were going out for dinner and its going to be this Sunday"I said touching her cheek.

She nodded her head and laid her head on my shoulder. By the the time I had finished my soda, she was asleep in my lap. I told everybody goodnight and carried her bridal style to her room.

I pushed open the door and laid her on the bed and pulled the sheet over here and kissed her forehead. I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand " stay with me " she muttered.

"I'll come back after I take my shower", she nodded her head and let go off my hand. I closed the door and went into my room , I got a clean pair of boxers and went to take a shower.

When I got out the shower and locked my bedroom window, not wanting to have another visit from Amy. I walked out my room and went into Monique's room.