Chapter 14 Orlando pt2

Monique POV

I turned around and looked at Carrie and Veronika who were standing by Mason and Cameron.

They nodded their head I looked at Mason and Cameron who were weirdly protective over me like a brother would be.

Mason nodded his head I looked at Cameron he mouthed "give him a chance" and smiled.

I turned back around to Cody who looked nervous as hell. "Yes" a big smile appeared on his face and he engulfed me into his arms.

He finally let go of me and entwined our finger together. We all walked out the room and downstairs to the restaurant I looked back to see that Cody was upset a mixture of mad and sad.

We finally made it downstairs to the restaurant we got a table for seven and the waiter gave us our menus, and asked us what kind of drinks we wanted.

Nobody was talking so I talked up first "can I have a Strawberry Daquri" he gave me nod and wrote it down.

Everyone gave me a look but I brushed it off. Everyone else gave him their drink order and he left.

Cody grabbed my hand from under the table and gave it a light squeeze. I turned and laid my head on his shoulder and just looked off of his menu.

"What are you going to order" he asked. "Ahh I looked at the menu the Grilled Chicken Alfredo with spinach".

He nodded his head "what about you" I asked." I want you to pick for me I sat up and looked at the menu.

"How about chessey lasagna with meat sauce". "Its just what I wanted". The waiter finally came back with our drinks.

"So what will you guys be having tonight" he pulled out a pen and pad and wrote down our orders and walked talked towards the kitchen.

Cody had his hand on my knee I was okay with it as long as it didn't move. The guys started arguing over a game that was happening in Florida, I think it was called the Citrus Bowl.

I pulled out my phone and started a group chat on Kik with Carrie and Veronika.

*** Kik Chat ***

Mo: Heyy

Veronika: Heyy

Carrie: Hii

Mo: Was this a smart idea

Veronika: What

Mo: Going on a date with Cody hours after breaking up with Calib

Carrie: It's not really a date okay Mason and Cameron told him he should ask you out to take your mind off of Calib it just to keep you busy

Cody was grabbing onto my knee I looked at him and smiled he smiled back he let go of my knee and slugged his arm over my shoulder.

Pulling me closer to him I felt happy when he did.

Mo: Okay I guess he is

Carrie: Have Fun

Veronika: Don't do anything we won't do

I busted out laughing at Veronika comment the boys stopped their conversation and were looking at me with worried looks.

They were looking at me like I needed to be put in a crazy home. I ignored them and went back to my conversation

Mo: & what would that be

Carrie: :-P

Veronika: :-*

Mo: oh shut up

I felt someone breathing on my neck and slowly wrapping their arms around my waist. I let out a giggle and smiled up at him.

"So what kind of fun are we going to have"? I smiled and snuggled up closer to him.

"All I know is that tonight is going to be one crazy wild night, and their is a huge chance I won't remember tonight tomorrow morning so don't let me do anything to crazy".

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I took a sip of my drink. The waiter came back with our food and we all started eating.

We finished eating over a quiet conversation and all paid and went back to our rooms.

I slipped the room key into the door and pushed it open, and walked to my room to change and freshen up.