Chapter 5 Can't Replace You

Calib POV

"You have to kiss Calib for 1 min." I was going to protest till she said " Okay but Calib has to agree to it first".

"Yeah" I said nodding. She turned her body so she face ing me. I did the same I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me closer.

When our lips touched it felt like they were made for each other. One two three four five. I bit on her bottom lip asking for entry.

She didn't let me entry. I let out a moan she smiled into the kiss. Fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen. It felt like our lips were in sync .

I bit her bottom and she opened i pulled her body closer and she moved her hands to my hair. Thirty five thirty six thirty seven.

We stayed like that the entire time. Till it was official sixty seconds. We broke apart all i could do was stare into her eyes.

"I think that is enough Truth or Dare for tonight". I said grabbing my shirt. Monique got up and did the same .

"Anna do you want to stay here for the night." Monique said "Yeah cause I don't like driving at" she turned to look at the clock.

" 2 a.m" .

She grabbed her shirt and follow Monique upstairs. Leave me with Cody and Michael. "That was some kiss between you too"

Michael said while wiggling his eye brow. Cody was just looking at me like he wanted to kill me. But I was happy to even let him ruin my mood.

Still with my shirt in hand I started walking towards the stairs, with Cody and Michael on my trail. I walked up to my room shutting the door behind me.

Monique POV

I shut the door only to have Anna jumping  up and down in my face. "What was that between you too was that tongue I saw".

She said with a big smile on her face, "you told us too" I answered feeling confused.

"Yeah but I didn't think you would actually do it" "It's not the first time we've kissed, we've kissed before". "WHAT" she yelled.

"shhhh he will kill me if he found out that I told you" I whisper yelled. "Because we are weirdly close friend back in high school when ever we were at a party.

Playing truth or dare people always dare one of us to kiss each other. " To the point were we got use to it but it was never that intense".

I walked over to my suit case and opened it I pulled out a pair of black shorts and a green shirt. I threw it at her and usher her in to bathroom.

I took of my bra and pulled on my sports bra. I pulled back on my pajama pants and laid on my bed waiting for Anna to come out the bathroom.

I had been laying on my bed for nearly 10mins. It does not take someone 10 mins to freaking change out of jeans.

I thought I should check on her I opened the bathroom door to her sitting on the counter make-out with Cody.

"What the hell" I yelled out. They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me, before they could speak I had already closed and locked the door.

They started banging on the door asking me to open it. But I didn't I grabbed my phone and texted Calib asking him to come in my room, to sleep with me he texted me a smiley.

I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" I yelled out. "Calib open the door please". I opened the door only to find not just Calib at my door but Cody too. I tried to closed the door, but Cody pushed it open effortless.

"Ahhh" I yelled out and jumped on the bed. "Mo we need to talk" Cody said not giving me eye contact.

"Cody I don't want to talk to you I just want to cuddle with Calib and tell him all my problem and sleep".

"Can I talk to you in the morning" he said still looking at the ground. "Will see and tell Anna she not sleeping in my room". I yelled as he walked though the door.

Cody who was standing by the door walked over to my bed and laid down beside me. "So what happened between you too, less than 30 mins ago you guys were perfectly fine.

So I retold him the story. "But Monique you got to split the blame here". "It's both of their faults why are you even mad"?

"I don't I guess because she doesn't even know him, what if he was my boyfriend even that will never happen I don't feel like I can trust her like I can trust you."

"They both are now going to have to earn my trust again". We were both laying in my bed facing each other, he had one arm around my waist and our legs were tangled together.

"So now your trying to replace me" he said with a smile.

"I could never fine anyone that could come close or is worth replacing someone like you, you, are one of the best things that have ever happen to me."

He smiled "Could I be falling for my best friend"?

Picture of Mo on the side

- Mo