Chapter 18 Airport Than Home

*** Mo POV  ***

   When we finally got to the airport I parked my Car in the Parking Garage. We all got out the Car and I opened the trunk.

Cody helped me get my luggage out and we walked into the airport. We went though security and tagged all of our luggage.

We waited for Michael till they did the all call and we had to leave. We handed the Flight attendent our tickets and found our seats.

Cody had the Window seat I sat in the middle and Calib had the outside seat. This is going to be a long plane ride I said to myself.

We all tugged on our seat belts when the sign started flashing, the plane was finally up and off.

I took off my seat belt and rested my head on Codys Shoulder and feel asleep.

*********************************

When I finally woke up Cody was sleep and Calib was watching a movie. "What are you watching" I mumbled.

He looked up at me and moved some hair out of my face. " I'm watching Season One (1) of Real Husbands Of Hollywood."

I moved over to him so I could see better. The Flight Attendent said that we would be arriving soon over the intercom.

We watched all the episodes till the flight attendent told us that were going to land in L.A. We gave her a smile and I gave Calib a gentle shake.

He slowly woke up we buckled backed into our seatbelts and arrived. I grabbed my duffle bag and we all got off the plane we found our luggage and went to the Car Rental place in the Airport.

We rented a 2015 Black Jeep Cherokee and followed the man to the back to were all the cars were. We packed all of our luggage into the car.

I got into the drivers seat and drove to our parents Neighborhood.

*********************************

I parked the Car in Mr. & Mrs. Mathews drive way. The all came out  of the house before we even came out the car. I smiled and was pulled  into a big hug.

"Hi Mrs. Mathews " I said hugging her back. She let me go and gave me a big smile. "Monique you've grown up so fast I've heard that you model, and are thinking about taking singing and Guitar lesson".

I gave her a head nod to happy to speak. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside while the others slowly followed us. She pulled me into the dining room and told me to sit.

   "I bought you all your favorite things" she yelled from the kitchen. She came back into the dining room and handed me a can of Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I gave her a smile she sat down and was about to speak when Calib and Cody came into the Dining and took a seat.

"Well than" she muttered I laughed and opened my soda.  "So Monique how has it been with living with these two boys of mine" she asked.

"Hard and complicated let me just list it all out for you"...................

               Living with Boys

• When I got there I got a bloody nose from Cody

•I hit there friend Michael in his baby maker area

•They like to watch me when I get dressed

•Cody over there kissed one of my friends......... again

•They rather barge into the bathroom than knock

•They hate to clean

•Calibs EX is out to get me