Chapter 15 Club Ice

Monique POV

I opened the door to mine and Cody

room and walked over to my many piles of suitcases. I unzipped it and pulled out the dress I was saving for tonight.

It was a black lace, mesh, dress. I found in this little cute Boutique downtown one day when I was with Cody.

He didn't know I picked up I had bought it secretly. I took off my dress and pulled on my new dress. It stop about 3 1/2 inches below my butt.

I open the door and peaked though the door to see Calib sitting on the couch. "Calib will you help me please" I asked he instantly jumped off the couch and walk towards me, he zipped up the dress in a fast motion.

I turn around so I was facing him " what do you think" I asked? " You look and forever will be stunningly breathtaking". I could feel my cheeks heating up, "thanks".

I walked back into the room and into the bathroom I plugged in my curling iron and curled my hair and did a waterfall braid all around my head like a crown.

When I was finally happy with my look I unplugged it and, ran my fingers though my hair a couple of times.

I pulled out my make up bag. I did my eyebrows,eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. I did a gold eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out more and add a little color. I turned off the bathroom lights and into the room were Cody was sitting on the bed.

I grabbed my black pumps and slipped them onto my feet. I touched his shoulder to get his attention "what do you think". He looked me up and down "you look beautiful Monique".

I smiled "thank you" I grabbed my clutch and made sure everything was inside that I would need, Cash, debit the whole nine yards. I grabbed my leather cropped jacket of of the bed. Cody opened the door for me and we walked into the living room.

Veronika, Carrie, Mason, and Cameron were sitting in the living room with Calib. "Ready to go" I asked they either nodded their head or mumbled yes.

I slide a room key into my clutch and we all walked out the room and to the elevator.

We got downstairs and we all go into th cars we drove in. I put Club Ice address into the GPS and we were off.

We parked the cars in the parking lot for Club Ice behind the Club. Cody opened my door and i hopped out the car. He closed the door and I locked it. He slide his hand down and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are ready for tonight" he asked I giggled and nodded my head yes. We walked to the front of the club and I gave them our name and we were escort to the VIP.

We sat in the booth and the guys got our drinks.I told Cody that I wanted Pucker Vodka Grape Cosmo. He smiled and all the guys walked over to the bar to get our drinks. I laid my head on Veronika's shoulder.

She ran her fingers though my hair. The guys came back and slide into the booth. Cody handed me my Grape Cosmo and I took a few sips till it was all gone.

I got out of the booth and told him I was going to the bar. He gave me a smile and continued his conversation. I got up and went over to the bar and sat on the stool.

"Can I have another Grape Cosmo please" I asked the guy behind the bar.  He nodded his head and grabbed the glass on the counter. He placed the glass in front of me and smiled.

"Thank you" I took a sip from my drink and felt someone hand on my leg. I turned around and saw Cody I gave him a cheery smile. "Are you okay" he asked, taking the empty bar stool beside me.

"Yeah why do you ask" I pushed my glass to the bartender and he refilled it. I grabbed it back and turned to face Cody. " Do you want to dance" he asked. I wasn't the kind of person who would dance.

I drank the rest of my drink and smiled. I started to feel a little light headed. I guess the alcohol was starting to set in. "Yes I will" I surprise myself with what I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me though the crowds of sweaty dancing people. He twirled my around so my back was facing him.

He pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my hips and I just let the music take me away.

** Calib POV **

Me and all the guys walked over to the bar to get our drink. We all got beer and than got what the girls wanted. We walked back over to them and sat down.

I sat right across from Monique and Cody. It hurt just to look at them together.

That's my girl well was my girl after everything she been through I just bought back up one of her bad memory's.

** 6 Years ago **

I pulled up in front of a football party. We had won the game against the the tigers our rivals. I parked the car and got out. I waited for Monique and Amy to get out of the car.

I grabbed Amy's hand and we walked to the front door. I had no problem with getting Amy to come but I had to force Monique, the deal was that I won't leave her alone.

We walked to the front door and you could immediately hear the music. I opened the door and we walked inside the alcohol filled house. We all walked into the kitchen.

I always watched what Monique did at party when I look at her all I see is a vulnerable girl. She opened a cooler and took out a wine cooler and popped the top off and took a sip.

I let Monique drink but I kept an eye on her when I do. I finished my beer and Monique was still sitting on the island drinking her wine cooler.

Amy was begging me to dance with her so I finally gave in. "Mo were going to dance" I told her she gave me a nodded and we left her.

30 mins later

We walk back into the kitchen to see some guys on my football team doing body shots off of Monique. I let go off Amy hand and rushed over to Monique. "Okay that's enough" they moved away from Monique and I helped her off of the island. "Hiiii Callllliiiibbb" she slurred. Her breath reeked of Tequila and Vodka.

She hopped off the island and pushed me. "You never leeettt me have fuuunnn" she slurred at me. Tom one of my teammates said "If the girl wants you to leave her alone leave her alone don't worry will watch her".

"Fine have fun Mo" I grabbed Amy hand and left the party.

*********************************

4 o'clock in the morning

** ring ** ring **ring**ring**ring**

I picked up my phone

**    Phone Call Conversation     **

Me: Hello

Monique: (Crying) Calib

Me: Monique what's wrong

Monique: Calib they rapped me

As the words left her mouth they broke my heart

*** End of Flash Back ***

I looked at her she was now dancing with Cody on the dance floor. I knew some how I was going to win my girl back because I Love Her............................