Slasher 9 : Interrupted treat.

Recap:

"Well, we are going to have a little fun -you are mine" he said as he put it on the coffee table and flung himself to me, kissing me deeply as he got to me.

Oh, shit, I don't think this is such a bad idea.

Recap:

Brandon's P.O.V.

***

Isn't it funny how you could want a simple thing, an you actually get the thing with a bonus, well yeah, Bryan is pretty much that type of guy, well from what I've learned from him.

"You know, we could of just stayed in my room" he mumbled as he reattached his lips to mine.

"Yeah, like I'd want that" I mumbled back, as I tried to get up; this sofa isn't as comfy as it looks, i mean come on! I've been in this position for like...how long? well, I don't know, but we might be guessing around four or five minutes.

"Hmm.." I heard him mutter as he started kissing my neck, with softly yet rough butterfly kisses; I don't know why, but he might turn on the switch, I think you get what I mean, I tried to turn us over, but boy, is he heavy! It's like, damn, boy, what you eat! Yeah, but I'd definitely say that like in a island accent, I kinda like how they talk, when we went to the Bay Islands, it was utterly beautiful, I extremely loved the beach, I would go out and swim almost every day; he went lower when he finished violating my neck, which kinda enjoyed it, gladly admitted truth, but unkempt gratitude, I am sure not telling him I'm enjoying this, I mean I won't even let him have the satisfaction of hearing me moan, or anything in particular, I'll just be a still little boy.

Kissing - Reaction - Nothing. 

More Kissing - Reaction - Nothing.

He sighed, "You know you're really bringing me down like this." he complained.

"Yeah, so?" I asked like it didn't matter.

"So? I come here, all prepared for a nice day, and you come and give me a 'so?'?" he sighed frustrated, "You know, if you didn't-" he got caught up by me and my luscious lips; I just needed him to shut up.

He moaned as I took charge of the kiss, I asked for entrance, and he didn't even hesitate, and let me in in a flash, I re-explored all of his mouth, from every creak to every thing else there is; dominance, he tried to gain it, 'In your dreams sweet-cakes!'

"Wait!" he said breathing heavily as he broke away from the kiss, I just looked at him confused as I saw him move over to the little table and got something, 'Ice-cream? What does he need that for?' I asked mentally, only hoping he wasn't going to eat it all up and not share it, if he does that, he's so dead meat, not one inch near me, will he get.

"Um, what. are. you. doing.?" I asked saying each word as an own sentence, as he took my shirt off, exposing my six pack and my awesomeness, I got a little breeze of air, and shivered, 'Damn, my sensitivity to cold!' I cursed in my head.

"Just playing" he mumbled, as took off the lid, and got a spoon, and begun to....put it on my chest? What happened to EATING like a normal human being, is he retarded?

"What are you doing now?" I asked, as I shivered from the cold ice-cream; they don't call it 'ice-cream' for nothing.

"Giving myself a sweet treat" he said as he placed the ice-cream back on the little table, and leaned on me.

He took off his shirt, as he quickly began eating off of me; is this wrong? And is there something wrong on getting the light switch on, with this? Nah, it's perfectly normal, to get ice-cream eaten off of you!