McCann's

Jason's POV

"A girl? You started a war over a God damn girl!?" My farther yelled at me.

I clenched my fist in anger trying not to lash out.

"Her name is Kasey and she is not just a girl. She is someone I really care about. The same way you use to care for mom." I said bitterly.

"And for the record I didn't start shit. Edward did all this. I was just protecting what I love."

My father gave me a glare. "I don't give a damn. That's no excuse to start a war."

"You did it! Remember when Alex was 16 and I was 12 and that douche bag grabbed moms ass and you destroyed half of his sectors and blew up three of his shipments! That war went on for what 3 years!? How is mine any worse than that!?"

He sighed and rubbed his for head. "It's not. But at least me and you mother where married and had the two of you. That gave me cause. You have no cause Jason."

"Like hell I do!" I say standing up.

"I love Kasey and I'm not gonna just let that pathetic bastard take her away from me! I will fight till my very last breath to keep Kasey and safe & with me."

My father looked at me for a very long moment and chuckled.

I rose my brows in confusion.

"It's about time you became a man Jason. And that just proved to me you really are one. I said the very same thing about your mother when people tried to break us up."

I gave my dad a small smile. "Thanks dad. Now are you gonna help me?"

"What is going on down here?" Alex said walking into the room.

"Nothing Alex, everythings fine. What is one thing I always told you boys?"

Alex and I looked at each other.

"Never leave your gun in your back pocket when you sit down because you could shoot yourself in the ass?" Alex said.

"Yes but no not that." My dad said chuckling.

"Never wife a hoe?" I replied.

"No boys. When someone threats your livelyhood you do whatever you have to fuck up there most important possesions. Now what does Edward specialize in?" My dad smirking.

I smirked too realizing what he was thinking.

I saw Alex look at the both of us back and forth.

"I'm confused, why y'all smirking like that for?"