Keep You Safe

Jason's POV

I was just laying on bed watching Kasey sleep. I loved watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful and relaxed.

It made me realize how much I've gone through just to keep her safe. And that's going to continue. Nobody threats me, my family, or my girl. That's just some shit you just don't do. Ever.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked down to see Kasey looking at me with bright eyes.

"Nothing princess. Go back to sleep." I said pushing her hair back.

"Nothing my ass Jason. You always pull your eyebrows together hard when your planning something. So what is it McCann?" she said while turning to face me completely.

"You." I said simply.

"What?" she asked confused.

"I was thinking about you."

She gave me a hard questionable look and sighed. "Okay then. What were you thinking about me exactly?"

"About how I love you and everything I will do to keep you safe. You mean everything to me and I will do what ever it takes to keep you with me and alive. Even if I have to sacrifice myself to do so." I said breathing deeply.

I heard her intake a sharp breath. "Jason."

She took her hand and traced it across my eyebrow and down my cheek then under my jaw.

"I love you Jason."

"And I love you Kasey."

Short little filler chapter. Sorry for the wait. We had rewrite the next couple chapters. -A💙