Please don't do this

Kasey's POV

"Just pass me the chocolate chips Jason." I said laughing.

"No mine." He said eating another handful.

"Damn it Jason." I said snatching the bag out his hands.

"Hey!? Not nice." He said pouting at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Shouldn't you be helping your brother clean the guns or something?"

"No he's sleeping." Jason said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me to him.

"Still? It's 3:30 pm. Get him up and go clean the guns. Cause of I don't wanna hear the both if you complaining how dirty the guns are again." I said pushing him out the door.

*******************************************************************************

"I'm loving the cookies princess." Jason said kissing my cheeks with chocolate covered lips.

"Ew! Jason." I said giggling. Rubbing the chocolate off my face.

"Yall are cute to the point it's just disgusting."

"Oh shut up Alex ." Jason said throwing a cookie at him.

Alex through it back with a glare. " What are you two five? Stop throwing food." I said laughing at the two of them.

"He started it." Jason mumbled into my neck.

I shook my head and turned on the tv.

"Hey I have an idea?" Alex said springing up on the couch.

"What?"

"Let's go to the beach we all haven't left this house since we got here and plus it would give us a chance to get a better look of that bank Jason."

"Better look of a bank? Why?" I said looking at Jason.

"Ummm..." Jason said biting his lip.

"No please tell me you two are not thinking about hitting a bank down here. I thought we came down here to stay under the radar not get on top of it." I said getting off Jason's lap.

"Princess, Johnson wants a large sum of peso's in his safe house downtown. And he wants us to hit a small bank."

"Are you kidding me Jason!? No I don't want you doing this. Cause it could make the FBI come down here and then we're gonna have to run away again and I don't feel like doing that. Jason please don't do this?" I pleaded.

Jason took a deep breath and looked at Alex. "Alex maybe we shou...."

"Oh come on Jason please tell me you're not gonna do what I think your gonna do?"

"Kasey..."

"Fine hit the fucking bank but my ass is staying here. I will have no fucking part of this." I said stomping up the stairs." I said stomping up the stairs.

FINALLY! I updated. Sorry guys I know its been almost a month. But here's a little update. :) Oh and thank you guys for 7.12k