**Thoughts**

Kasey's POV

Two hours. It's been two hours and nothing has happened. Thank god.

I really dont wanna shoot anybody. I thought as I looked down at the gun Jason gave me.

All of this just doesn't seem real. I mean one day I was fighting my disgusting mother's boyfriend and now I'm in a fucking masion in Mexico, sleeping with America's Most Wanted Criminal.

Wow such a change.

Will it could always be worst. Plus I like being with Jason. I feel like I can finally let my guard down after all these years and just be happy. 

I wonder how long will it last...

Jason's POV

"Alright so now that all the business, contracts, and international affairs have been taken care of. What about the bank accounts?" Alex asked beside me.

"Well they're fine, they can't be touch without the F.B.I getting involved. And Edward knows better than that. But if you want I can have some of them transferred across seas?"

Alex and I exchanged a look. I nodded at him.

"Alright let's do that. Let me see a run of numbers." Alex said leaning across the table towards the accountant.

I sat back against the chair and sighed.

This whole thing has just been a mess and I can't stand it. Letting that scumbag get this upper hand just annoys the fuck outta me and makes me feel like I'm losing.

I looked down at my Rolex and huffed. In about thirty minutes I have to get get home to Kasey. I did not want to leave her by herself but I do not need this F.B.I and C.I.A knowing about my personal life. That is not in the payroll contract.