Feelings

Jason's POV

"I'm just saying bro."

"And I'm just saying, let it go."

"I'm trying to help Jason."

"I don't want your help Alex. I can do this by myself."

"Alright." He said finally giving up on the conversation.

"How's things with Kasey?"

"Good, my main priority is keeping her safe."

"Have you two. Ya know?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"No Alex." I said chuckling.

"Just wondering." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Just drive. The faster we get home the safer I'll feel." I said leaning my head back.

"So now that's everything has been moved & fixed. What do we do about Edward?"

"Nothing. Not until he makes a move first. Let's let him believe he has the upper hand."

"Alright. But what if his first movie is on Kasey?" Alex said braking and looking at me.

I looked back at him and sighed.

"Then I'll put a bullet through his heart."

***************************

"Finally, I was getting worried." Kasey said wrapping her arms around my neck. Looking up at me.

"Oh so I was missed?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep" She said smiling at me.

"Excuse me. What about me? Wasn't I missed." Alex asked looking at Kasey.

"Not really." Kasey said laughing.

Alex glared at her. "Ya know, y'all belong together both of y'all so damn mean." He said walking away.

"So how did it go?" Kasey asked.

"Okay. We had to rearrange our entire network. And change & transfer all bank accounts over seas."

"So is everything okay now?"

"For now yes. So what you do while I was gone princess?"

"Nothing much just sat around. Explored the house a little bit more." She said plopping down on the couch.

I sat beside her and pulled her legs over my lap.

"Ya know your pretty tall for a girl." I said running my hand up & down her legs slowly.

"Really? I didn't know that." She said laughing. She leaned her head back against the cushion and closed her eyes.

She looked so peaceful & delicate.

She's so perfect. Everything about her makes me feel at peace. Especially with the demons within.

"Princess?"

"Hm?"

"Ummm....I uh want to ask you something important."

"Okay so ask." She said sitting up and looking at me.

"How do you feel about me?"

She looked at me oddly. "I like you Jason. Your a good person and you've been a very good friend to me."

Friend? That's all.

"Thank you, but I meant how do you feel about me romantically?"

"Oh." She said looking down blushing a little.

I pulled her legs until she was sitting firmly on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Bring her even closer.

"Kasey listen, I like you a lot. And ever since that kiss, all I can ever think about is being with you. Remember when I told you I took you so that we could be happy together. We could love each other. I meant it Kase." I said leaning my forehead against her's.

I looked in her eyes and I saw the look of happiness & worry.

"I like you too." She whispered looking down.

Thank God.

I lightly brushed my nose against hers, making her look up at me.

I leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips.

I pulled away a little to get a look at her face.

She looked a little sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's all I get?" She asked pouting.

I chuckled a little & kissed her nose.

"You can get more later princess. But right now, I wanna take you somewhere." I said standing her up and me also.

"Where are we going?" She said looking at me curiously.

"My favorite place in Mexico, come on." I said pulling her towards the back yard.