Talking & Voices

Kasey's POV

"Well this is my stop" I said standing infront of my house with Jason.

"I guess it is, nice house by the way" he said looking at it up and down carefully.

Weird

"Thanks for walking me home protecting me from thorn bushes." I said giggling alittle.

"No problem. But next time be more careful. You might not get so lucky to have me come rescue you."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah Americas Most Wanted Criminal coming to my rescue. I'm so honored." I said sarcastically.

He stepped forward and glared at me. "Don't sass me missy"

"Whatever Jason, I'll see you around." I said walking up my sidewalk.

"Wait" Jason grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

"Yes?" I asked questioningly.

"Could I maybe umm... like have your number?" He said looking down at the ground nervously.

Jason McCann nervous? Who would of thought.

"Sure" I gave him my phone and he gave me his.

"There you go" I said passing my phone back to him.

"Thanks kitten, here's yours"

I looked down at my contacts and saw 'Your Sexy Criminal'.

"Really? I don't ever recall you being mine. Or saying you were sexy"

"Well I may not be yours but you sure are mine. Goodnight Kase" he said before walking back into the woods.

What the hell is wrong with you. Your flirting with a criminal, a murder for Gods sake.

He's not that bad. And the person he and Alex killed was a rapist. Her deserved everything Jason amd Alex did to him.

Yes but think of all the other people he was killed. Who had did absolutely nothing to anyone. And got killed because of them.

Oh

Yeah oh

Maybe I should stay away from him. I mean he's reported to be bi-polar.

But I can't help but feel connected to Jason.

Oh yeah that's sounds normal. I'm connected to a bi-polar, border-line psychotic criminal. He sounds like a winner.

Jason's POV

You fucked up back there

Shut the fuck up. No I didn't, she likes me. I tell you she likes me. I screamed to the voices in my head.

Why would she like a fuck up like you? You're a piece of shit. You don't deserve to be liked nor loved.

"Damnit! Just shut the fuck up. Leave me alone!" I screamed. Pounding on the side of my head with my fist.

"Jason is that you?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Jason it's me Alex, calm down. Have you took your medicine today?"

I shook my head violently. "Make the stop just make them stop!" I screamed holding my head trying to close out the voices.

"Here hold still" I felt something pinch into my skin and my arm went cold.

"There It should take effect in a few minutes."

My head started to get dizzy and the voices started fading away.

"Get some rest baby brother, I'll see you in a little while."

Was the last thing I heard.