The End

Blackbriar

A Pewdiepie/Amnesia Fan Fiction

The End?

(The Real/Original Ending)

(Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful)

Felix looked around and then his eyes landed on Emilia. His gaze softened and he looked at me.

"She traded her life for yours." I told him quietly.

He nodded and smiled slightly. I heard a grunt and I quickly looked over my shoulder. I watched as Daniel slowly sat up.

"Daniel?!" I called, hoping it was him.

He looked at me quickly and I grinned. I quickly went to his side and wrapped my arms around him. For once he didn't freeze. I stayed there for a moment and closed my eyes. Soon, I slowly pulled away and still felt the sharp pain in my stomach, making me wince, but it had gotten better. He slowly looked behind me at Emilia and his expression slowly dropped. He then looked at Felix with a knowing look. The pillars were in ruins on the floor and the orb was still in shards. I slowly stood up with a whimper and walked over to the shards. I grabbed a chunk of stone and started smashing the orb into dust. The remains of the orb was simply shimmering, purple tinted dust. I heard clapping and I looked up to see Emilia. I could see slightly through her glowing figure.

"Emilia." I grinned.

Felix and Daniel slowly appeared beside me. I slowly put down the stone and Daniel stepped towards Emilia.

"Emilia-"

"Daniel, this is goodbye." She interrupted, a sad smile on her face.

"What do you mean? I can go with you now, my love." Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, you're going to leave. Find love, have children, live the life that you deserve." She shook her head, "Live the life we never had."

"Emilia, I love you-"

"No, Daniel.. You love her." She laughed.

I widened my eyes and shrank back slightly. Daniel glanced at me and Emilia tilted her head.

"Go, be happy.. for me." She slowly stepped back.

She slowly started to fade and Ellie appeared beside me. She frowned and I smiled. (Overture/Opening Title - The Haunted Mansion)

"I'm not ready to leave." She shook her head.

"It's okay." I nodded.

She stuck to my side and I watched as what seemed like hundreds of figures slowly faded. In the crowd I could see William, Charles, Thomas, the butler and his daughter.. And finally, I could see Colton. No matter how much I wanted to hate him, I couldn't. Colton slowly looked at Ellie and smiled.

"Brother!" She exclaimed, running towards him.

Ellie was Elizabeth. It made sense now, she did look a lot like him. She wrapped her arms around him just before he faded away, bringing her with him. The room became silent and dark once everyone was gone. I smiled and slowly wiped my face. I looked at the ground where Emilia was and noticed a familiar small book. I walked over and slowly crouched beside it. It was her book of shadows. I slowly picked it up and opened the first page. On the side there was a message, "For you." I smiled and slowly placed it in my bag. I quickly made my way back to Daniel and Felix.

"Emily.." Daniel said, looking at my stomach.

"I'm fine." I nodded.

I looked down at my blood soaked shirt and smiled slightly.