Chapter 2

Blackbriar

A Pewdiepie/Amnesia Fan Fiction

Chapter 2

I tilted my head slightly in confusion. He seemed so familiar. I remembered his voice in my dream.

"I'm sure you have questions, but I can't explain right now. Follow me." Daniel rambled briefly before walking off in a rush.

He seemed like a very nervous man.

"I don't trust him.." Felix mumbled and I glanced at him before following Daniel.

Felix followed reluctantly as I chased Daniel striding down the corridor to a door. He grabbed a rusty key from the pocket in his vest and unlocked the door. He pushed it open to reveal a well lit study room with a desk and bookshelves on the wall. The walls were covered in papers with strange symbols and words drawn them. Daniel fumbled to grab some oil bottles from his sack before turning to us. He handed me his old golden lantern and stuffed some oil bottles in my pack.

"Here, where you are going is quite dark." He said, looking up into my eyes.

Felix seemed to fidget uncomfortably as we stood closely. Daniel snapped out of it and turned away, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Emil-.. Emily.. I need you to go down into the basement and continue through the basement archives, through the cell block, through the sewers, into the altar room, and then find the Inner Sanctum where the orb will be-"

"Slow down-" I held out my hands and he turned around, "What the hell are you rambling on about?"

"The orb! Don't you remember Emily?!" Daniel asked, stepping forwards.

"No, I don't! I'm getting out of here!" I snapped, storming off to the door.

I was stopped by Daniel grabbing my wrist, making Felix shove him.

"Don't touch her!" He snapped.

Daniel shot a glare at Felix and picked up his glasses off the floor, placing them in his pocket.

"I'm sorry... I know you're confused.. But you will not leave this place without being killed and destroying our planet in the process." Daniel said deeply.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning back around.

"Rituals.. rituals that were performed here to open the gates to hell!" He hissed, "Please, Emily.."

I sighed and walked past him, looking at all the papers before looking at Daniel.

"Explain." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Daniel slowly walked over and leaned against the old desk, putting on his old reading glasses.

"147 years ago, April 6th 1866, a man named Colton Blackbriar lived in this mansion. He was a descendent of the founder of Blackbriar. He performed rituals.. satanic rituals of committing 3 murders every month on the 6th, 12th, and 18th. He started the murders in April so that in October it would've been 6 months of ritual killings up to Halloween. He formed the killings in a pentagram surrounding the mansion-"

"So every month would stand for 666 and at Halloween it would be the 6th month in 1866?" I interrupted.

"Yes.. On Halloween was when he would perform the last sacrifice in the heart of Blackbriar mansion to finish the massacre. He planned to kill a witch, but the witch killed him before he could get her..." He looked away for a second, "So he couldn't finish the ritual which delayed it from escaping.."

"Who was going to escape?" Felix asked.

"Satan.." Daniel grumbled, "He believed that he could release the devil to destroy Earth and join the devil in doing it. He had a desire to rule the world and sought power, manipulating others into doing his bidding... He used the orb to open the portal.. The orb I found.." He mumbled the last part.