Chapter 8

Blackbriar

A Pewdiepie/Amnesia Fan Fiction

Chapter 8

(Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful)

I followed Daniel reluctantly, wanting to give up. I didn't know how much time we had. My mind wandered to my vision and I sped up slightly, matching Daniels pace. His eyes darted over to me for a second before looking away.

"I think Emilia was the witch." I whispered.

"I know.." He mumbled without looking at me.

"If she was.. What does that make me?" I asked.

He finally looked at me and I fidgeted uncomfortably. I took that as I don't know and I sighed slightly. We headed through the familiar corridor I went through when I first arrived. I could see the claw marks on the doors and distorted, bloody foot prints. Suddenly a scream erupted followed by the pottery and mirrors shattering. I quickly covered my ears and shut my eyes, pain igniting in my head. After what seemed like hours, the screaming stopped. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't the only one who heard it. Felix was hunched over, slowly uncovering his ears. Daniel looked around and I noticed red in his ear. I slowly wiped it away and Daniel looked at me. I showed him my hand and he tilted his head.

"There was blood in your ear." I said, my own voice muffled by my ringing ears.

I slowly wiped it onto the wall and scrunched my face in disgust.

"What was that?" Felix yelled, his voice fuzzy.

"I don't know!" Daniel yelled back.

I looked ahead and saw a white figure run past the doorway so fast I wasn't sure what I saw.

"Did you see that?" I asked Daniel who was looking at the doorway.

"Yes." He nodded quickly.

"Good, I'm not crazy." I mumbled.

"I think it's happening.. The gates are opening for more demons to escape." Daniel hissed.

"Demons? We seriously have more to deal with?!" Felix exclaimed.

Something suddenly scratched my arm and I whipped around to see nothing. I looked around to see what did it and saw nothing.

"Emily, what happened?" Daniel asked, grabbing my arm and making me wince.

I could see 3 scratch marks raked down my upper arm, blood spots forming. Daniels eyebrows furrowed and he glanced up at me.

"I don't know.." I mumbled.

Daniel slowly let go of my arm and I shook it out slightly. I started walking and the two quickly followed.

"Where is this laboratory?" I asked.

"There is one near where I stayed." He told me.

I nodded and continued towards the courtyard. I could hear voices behind me and I quickly glanced over my shoulder. I could see William, Emilia's brother, running towards me.

"Emilia!" He called.

I raised an eyebrow as he matched my pace beside me. He nodded and sighed.

"Emilia, I'm sorry about our.. argument. I understand how you feel about Daniel and I hope you understand how I feel about him. You are my sister and I love you." He apologized.

"It's okay, I know you don't trust him, but I do. I love you, too." I said calmly.

I turned away and pinched myself. Why did I say that? I looked beside me and he was gone. I looked over at Daniel and Felix who were looking at me like I was crazy. I smiled awkwardly and Felix shook his head.