1 M4D3 A G4M3 W1TH Z0MB3HZ 1NIT!! (Xbox 360)

Two things you find quite often in today’s society is the undying love for all things undead and grammar mistakes. 1 M4D3 A G4M3 W1TH Z0MB3HZ 1N1T!!! combines these two perfectly, the 80MS point wonder lasts roughly 15 minutes, its a top down survival shooter where you fend off waves of the undead, gas bubbles and angry block snakes.

The controls are simple with left thumbstick being movement and right thumbstick being shoot in the desired direction. You start with a pistol which slow but effective for the first 20 odd seconds. you can pick up other weapons from the bodies of the fallen enemies, these can vary from SMG's and shotguns all the way up to rocket launchers and lazer rifles. Each weapon has advantages and disadvantages and works better with certain enemy types.

The game has a custom soundtrack with some awful singing accompanied, it lasts t1he length of the game, it just describes the game really but it adds some light hearted atmosphere to the dreariness of a zombie apocalypse.

The game looks nice as well, the dark gritty beginning stage suits a zombie apocalypse perfectly  but quickly changes to a space view and then a dancefloor. The little detail that is provided is good and the guns firing animations look nice.

Overall 1M4D3 A G4M3 W1TH Z0MB3HZ 1N1T!!! is a compact package worth getting, its fun, addictive and one of the best XBLIG indie games around. 

I Made A Game With Zombies In It – 10/10

+The best zombie game...but on a budget