Logo Quiz (Mobile)

Before you discredit my views as a game critic hear me out. Handheld gaming is going somewhere fast and before you know it its going to replace your home console along with most of your worldly possessions. So this is a review of an iOS (the retarded apple operating system) game I downloaded for free recently.

Logo Quiz.....yes you read correctly Logo Quiz is a quiz designed to test your brain on how well you remember pictures with bits missing from them. I don’t know who it was made by and to be perfectly honest I don’t care but its the most fun I have had with my iPod since Tap Tap.

Its a quiz so obviously no story or real game play is involved. You start off with 1 level out of 8. Each level contains various amounts of incomplete company logos that you must guess the name of. Level 1 starts off fairly easy with most of the logos you’ll be able to guess fairly easy (apart from that stupidly hard perfume one if your a bloke) and from then on the companies get more obscure and harder to guess ultimately ending in some underground psychopathic cult symbol. See I don’t actually know what the last set of images are due to the difficulty of the game. I spent an entire lunch break with my friends all crowded round one piddly iPod screen with names being shouted from here there and everywhere in order to get the bastards right, only for me to go to class and a female friend to get the ones I didn’t know such as Pantenne and Unicef. I'm still on level 5 if you must know and I'm only there through scrounging answers off other people, essentially this game is the most primitive form of multplayer there is.

The game is a lot more than just going through levels. With a set am mount of correct answers you win a hint, hints help you when your stuck and they also contribute to unlocking the next level therefore impeding progress until you are a logo master. This gives you a need for completion and an aggravating addiction to find out what the bastard logo belongs to. On more than one occasion I was caught short of hints and was relying on google to try and guess what the fuck I was searching for, no-matter how irritating this whole process was, whenever I got one right I felt accomplishment, a sense of knowledge. That is what this game does very well, when you succeed you feel good about it, even if you cheat. No matter how poor you are at guessing it, someone will know it and you will feel proud for finding them.

The game will last you a good few hours minimum, or in the case of the person who recommended it to me several weeks and counting so its not a bad length for a free game that is going to have even more added to it. Its also compatible with the game centre allowing you to have achievements and score tracking with your iPod buddies you sad little leader board stalking twats. So in short Logo Quiz is a good fun way of bringing you and several of your friends, teachers, pets and internet search engines together for one big brainstorm session and well worth a look for the nothing you have to pay for it.

Logo Quiz – 9/10

+Addictive

+A Great Way To Talk To Girls