Chapter Eleven: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

A/N: 

So on the picture to the right, there is Victiore Weasley, Dominique Weasley and Louis Weasley, the kids of Bill Weasley and Fleur Weasley!

-EternalFaith

Excitement fills the room as eager cheers echo through out the dungeon where Professor Grimzur preforms a spell to dispose the lifeless Banshee. "Could you believe that?" James says hysterically, gripping onto his wand with as much force as possible. "A Banshee! On our first day!" The sparkle in James's dark eyes light up with enthusiasm, so bright it feels I should cover my eyes with my hands. James is right though.. A Banshee... A real life Banshee. 

"Any other teacher would have us working on pixies" Scorpuis sneers from across the room, chatting along with Jagrus and Greston. "Finally Hogwarts hired a decent teacher - we might actually get to learn something this year". Jagrus and Greston agree with him automatically like robots, nodding there heads every second Malfoy shuts his mouth for a pause... Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. But besides those dim wits, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, and by the look on most peoples faces, I can tell they enjoy Professor Grimzur. 

"Settle down, settle down" Grimzur says over the crowd. The class hushes into a whisper, allowing Grimzur to be heard. "I for one am very proud, very proud indeed.. However, these creatures will always  get harder. Do not think that this will always be easy. As a class, you must work together - but as an independent wizard or witch, it is you duty to learn and practice the requirements you need to face the real world. No matter where you go or who you are, dark wizards will lurk around.... They may just be closer than you think". 

The whispers and hushed voices soon fade away. The class is now calmed down, and is taking in what Grimzur has to say. "For your first homework assignment..." Grimzur explains, slipping his wand into his robe pocket. "I would like you to write a page essay on information about Banshees. Be specific and include vivid detail.. Due tomorrow. Class dismissed". I snap up out of my stool and grab my wand from the desk. James follows behind me and we both slip out of the dungeon and hurry up the stairs. Finally, my first day back at Hogwarts is over. 

"Best teacher yet" James grins wickedly. "This year is gonna be better than ever". 

"Agreed" I say happily, stepping onto the marble staircase. The stairs jolt to the right, knocking my body to the side. "I wonder how the others think of him".

"If your talking about Albus, I don't care" 

"Oh, come on James. Get over it already" 

"Are you mad? Forget about it?" James snorts sarcastically. "When I see him, he's gonna get it". 

"So over dramatic" I mumble, hopping off the staircase and moving towards the portrait hole. 

James gives the password to the fat lady portrait while a bunch of first year girls behind us whisper something about James. We all step in.. And the first person I lay eyes on is Albus. He sits on large leather arm chair, a piece of parchment laying in his lap. He stares into the fire with a gloomy look, the fire reflecting nicely in his light eyes. "You" James growls, marching up to Albus. "Hand it over". Albus glances up from his depressed trance and lets out a small sigh. "Here" he says, handing James the paper. "I'm sorry, but don't worry - Grimzur won't tell mum or dad". 

"Whatever" James grumbles unfolding the blank parchment. "It's not like this bloody thing works anyways". 

"Oh, it does alright" Albus murmurs, glancing away. James eyes widen instantly, a look of excitement washing over his face. He waits impatiently for the other kids to exit the common room before bursting out with happiness. "What do you mean? You figured it out?"