Chapter Ten: Cover your ears before she comes near..

"Never judge a book by it's cover - now those are words to live by" James says over dramatically. He drops his books on one of the Gryffindor common room tables and jogs over to the dormitory stairs. "You could say that again" I agree, dropping my own books down. James hurries up the steps and into his dorm, grabs his D.A.D.A. books and heads back down. It's finally the end of the day, and we have Professor Grimzur. We haven't seen Albus since he got caught The Marauders Map by Grimzur. There we found out, he obviously knows what the map can do... We also found out Lily know's about it. When me and James were walking back to the Gryffindor Tower, Lily came running up to us and began to confess about the whole thing. Apparently, Albus snuck into James's room while we where in Herbology and Lily came into the common room. She heard a lot of thuds and rambling from upstairs, so she checked it out. That's where she saw Albus digging through James's trunk. Albus was so scared that he would be caught, he told Lily that if she didn't tell, then Lily could look at the map. Of course when James heard this, he had one of his melt downs and demanded to see Albus. I actually had to chase him around Hogwarts grounds and in the castle. He made such raucous, he knocked Scorpuis right off his feet - by accident that is. Scourpuis was so furious, he chased after James along with me. 

When running the normal way got both of us no where, me and Scorpuis both whipped out our wands and shouted at the same time 'Locomotor Mortis!'. James's legs instantly drew together, sticking to one another like glue. He lost complete balance and landed with a thud on the floor, face first. Scorpuis and I finally catched up with him as James squirmed around on the floor, continuing to move by slithering like a snake. Scorpuis took hold of James's legs and drew him back to us. "James!" I shouted furiously, not minding Scorpuis's presence at that moment. "What in Merlins name is wrong with YOU!" James continued to squirm and fight for the freedom of his legs. "Get my legs back to normal!" James shouted, pounding his fist on the floor. I bended down to James's level on the floor and smacked him ferociously right on the cheek. James's head snapped to the side, his cheek blistering red. The smack did help and calmed him down. With a little talking through... Well... More like arguing through, I made his legs go back to normal. Scorpuis got his fair share of yelling along with me. I don't blame him... If someone knocked me over, I'd be pretty annoyed. 

Afterwards, Scorpuis finished his yelling at James. "Good luck with this one, Riddle" Scorpuis growled, giving me a nudge before striding away from us. I grabbed James's arm and lectured him about how he was acting like immature and selfish. We then made our way back to the common room. 

-----------------------

I get my D.A.D.A books as well and we both scurry down to the dungeons. We share the class with the Slytherins, of course. One day, I will so get revenge on who ever makes our schedules... Mark my words.

"Thanks for the slap" James says hoarsely, rubbing the back of his neck as we slip down in the dungeons. "Anytime" I say, my tone intentionally filled with complete confidence. The first dungeon door is wide open, and by the sound of eager chatters, I could tell Professor Grimzur hasen't arrived yet. Me and James find a seat in the middle of the classroom, two tables down from the front of the class room. 

The room is aligned neatly. There are three rows of tables that lead all the way to the back of the classroom. We have stools instead of chairs (like potions class) along with metal desk that are long enough to fit two each. Grimzurs desk is metal too, but his chair looks extremely comfy. Red velvet furr and stitching cover the chair - even what looks like real gold outlines it... It looks like something a head master would sit in, not a D.A.D.A teacher. The front of the classroom consist of shelves and shelves of odd objects. The ceiling is bewitched to look like a starry night, along with other creepy shades of deep purple and a midnight blue. There is also a floating chandelier that consist of mini candles... But the candle light isn't a regular reddish orange color. Instead, the candle light is black, yet it still seems to illuminate the room. Many people found this amazing, including me.