Chapter 21: Michael's In His Feelings

Michael/Tyga

I was in the studio trying to get a few records done and I was in my feelings I'm not going to lie. We were taking a short break so I was leaning back in my chair and smoking just thinking about when I was in High School with Rue. Everyone close to me tells me I need to move on but I'm really trying but I can't help but have some slight hope she'd back into my arms one day.

"Listen man, with this song just put all your emotions into it." Future said handing me back my lyric sheet. I nodded my head passing him the blunt and made my was in the booth. I put the headphones on and gave him my cue.

There is a lot I wanna tell you.
I'm so scared of failure.
There is one thing I wanna show you off.
That wet, wet is mine.

After spending the next few hours working on adlibs and various background vocals I finally went home to my son King to relieve the sitter.

2 months later

My single about Rue sky rocketed and I was booked for multiple radio interviews and today was my first one. I was nervous a bit because you never know if they were going to put you on blast so I had to stay calm and go with the flow like Rue always told me.

"What's good everyone this is your boy Russ Park and I got Tyga in the building, how you doing today man?"

"I'm good man, I'm good!"

"So I like your new song Show You it plays 24/7 on this station I'm telling you. So is there a story behind it?"

"Thanks I appreciate the support from my fans, and damn man you ain't got to put me out like that but yes it is a story behind it." I started to laugh into the mic in front of me.

"Sorry man but for real what's the story?"

"Alright, well it's based on this high school love I had."

"Damn you had a high school lover?"

"Yeah, her name was Rue Milian!" I told him not meaning for her name to roll off my tongue that quick but it's to late now.

"Hold up! You were dating August Alsina's girl?"

"Yes, we dating but she had to leave Cali and move to N.O..."

I said spitting more of my feelings out about Rue. I knew for sure when the blogs listen to this August is going to be pissed so Rue was bound to find out also.

Rue Milian

"Rue hell no man. You hear what Michael said today on the radio? The song is hot but it's about you man. I swear I'm this close to killing him!" August paced back and forth pissed.

"I'm upset to Aug but telling isn't going to solve this." I was embarrassed because of what I just heard. It was sweet of him writing that song for me, but damn I thought he would be over me by now. August was so pissed off so I knew I had to do something to solve this and that involved me going to Michael's house to confront him face to face.

When I pulled up at Michael's house my Twitter was going crazy so I immediately checked it seeing Aug and Michael were going back and forth.

@AugustAlsina: @TYGA you need to fucking move on, like come on now stop acting like Drake and man up!

@TYGA: @AugustAlsina MAN STFU! i had her first, so you need to fucking chill!

I couldn't take this anymore I threw my phone in my purse and got out the car storming straight up to his door banging out it with my fist.

"Who is it?" Michael yelled after I dropped my hand to my side.

"It's me Rue!"

"Oh.. C-Come in Rue!" Michael said after opening the door and staring at me scanning my up and down.

"Look! MICHAEL I heard the interview and-" He cut me off by kissing me and what blew me was I didn't stop him. Next thing I knew he was laying me back on the couch and was on top of me kissing my neck. I let out a moan so Michael assumed that meant for him to keep going. He lifted my shirt but before he could left it over my head I pushed him off of me.

"Michael! What is wrong with you?"

"I love you Rue, Why can you stop loving that man and be with me?!"

"Because I love August! You just dont want me to be happy, do you?"

"You know I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with me!" Michael said quickly and tried to kiss me again but I slapped him making him hold his cheek in shock.

"Michael it is not that easy and you are so fucking selfish. I hate you! You know what? I don't want you to call or text me EVER AGAIN!" I yelled and rushed out his house slamming the door behind me. I got into my car still in disbelief that Michael was acting like this.

At this point I didn't want to go back home so I went to my parents house. I really needed their advice.

"Whats wrong baby girl?" My dad asked as I unlocked the door with my spare key and walked in.

"Michael! That's what's wrong."

"I know baby girl, we heard it on the radio. That boy is acting like drake always in his feelings." My mom chimed in and made me laugh softly.

"I know right he is just so selfish. He wants me to be happy but he wants me to be happy with him and I'm over him ! Why can't he just move on. That nig- i mean that boy is doing too much."

"Well just stay away from him, you and him need space anyways!" My mom said rubbing my arm to comfort me.

"Thanks for the talk mom and dad." I sighed softly hugging them both.

"No worries baby girl and please bring the kids over tomorrow so we can spend the whole week with them okay? You and Aug need some alone time."

"Okay I will tell august that." I said as I walked out the door hearing them both say goodbye before I shut the door.

When I got into my car and started it up my phone started ringing over the Bluetooth seeing August was calling me. I accepted the call and waited for it to connect before I spoke up.

Hello?

Rue, where you at?

I was over my parents house, I'm heading home now. Is something wrong? I asked him as I stopped at a light.

Yeah, I'm still pissed about that interview you know.

I know that but I also went over his house to talk to him. And I'll just say he won't be talking to me anymore and you definitely won't hear his name. I vented making a left turn.

Well good, because I thought I was going to have to kill him.

When I got home August and I were just laying side by side just talking. After I told him that my parents wanted to watch the babies for a week he was so happy.

"Since we will be kidless I think we should go away for a week!" August said slapping my thigh gently.

"Where?"

"Its up to you baby wherever you want to go." He sucked on my neck and smiled at me when I shivered a bit.

"August... stop it.. I think we should go to Hawaii."

"Hawaii it is. We are going to have fun." He was still sucking on my neck and mumbling against it.

"Is that so baby?? So what are we going to do?" I was getting wet now and enjoying his lead.

"I'm going to treat you like a queen. Make love on the bed. Make Love on the beach. And Make Love in the water." He said slowly getting on top of me.

"Damn August, you are a freak!"

"You already know, but listen I miss making love to you!" He kissed my lips and now I was in heaven.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE🥰🥰