Chapter 11: Secrets

August

Time flies when your in work mode and constantly rushing to push out an album. Before I knew it I was having my first promotion show in N.O. It was only right I support my hometown for my first show. My life was great. Every time I turned on the radio my hit was playing.

The last time I saw Rue her stomach had gotten extremely big but of course she still looked amazing carrying my seed. I was excited our baby's due date would be in November. I was still hopeful for a girl but I had a feeling it was a boy because her stomach is huge, even my Mom said so.

After the show I went to the club with some of my crew just to celebrate a successful night and to have fun. I'm not going to lie the females in here were looking good but I learned from my past mistakes. Plus I know what I got at home. Despite my attempts to be stand offish they were still trying to holla at me.

Rue Milian

I still haven't told August that since he's been gone I've been doing some digging regarding my Dad still being alive. I had a gut feeling he was somewhere close. I still haven't seen him yet but I was able to find a phone number that was linked to his name. I would call it just to hear him say hello and then hang up. Then a few weeks later I hired someone to do some more digging and when they gave me an update I cried my eyes out. My Dad was in some type of trouble with a gang. After finding that out I started to remember things that happened in LA. Cops were always checking around the house circling around. I now came to realize that is why he wanted to get out of the city while he still could. Maybe they caught onto him and were out to kill him so that's why he faked his own death.

I still didn't know if that was the case but I just wish someone was honest with me. Bu who am I to talk about honesty? I still haven't told August that we were having Quadruplets. Yes, we are having four babies. I freaked the hell out when I found this out. What am I going to do with four babies? I am happy but I'm just scared at the same time. What if August and I break up again and I have to raise the babies on my own?

One thing I do know for sure is that after this I am having no more kids. Four babies at once? August has another thing coming if he thinks I'm pushing out more after this news in the future.

August

I know Rue was probably getting worried because I was due to be home hours ago. Drink after drink made me less inclined to leave. I kept telling myself after each drink I was going to head home to Rue. Truth be told, I was planning on proposing to her soon and that is stressing me out. Do I really want to be tied down? Don't get me wrong she is my everything and we have endured a lot throughout this whole relationship I think she was the one. I was thinking about this in deep thought until someone cut me off out of my thoughts.

"Hey sexy, can I sit here?" An unknown girl asked brushing her hand over my shoulder.

"Sure, wassup ma?" I lick my lips after I turned and got a good look at her caramel skin and curvy body.

"I was wondering if you wanted to stop over my place.. and talk?" She whispered as she kissed behind my ear. Little did she know that was my weakest spot.

"Fasho" I said standing up and stumbling a bit behind her on the way out. I was going to regret this but her body was calling my name.

5 AM

I sat up with squinted eyes and rubbed them before realizing I was in a different space, in a different bed, and I notice me and a random girl were both naked. Ohh shit I said to myself. I knew now I just fucked up big time and I had a killer headache too.

I immediately picked up my clothes and rushed to put them on and left this chicks house quickly. Luckily, I guess I let her drive my car here so I had a way back otherwise I would have been up shit creek.