Chapter 2: Lying King

Rue milian

Its now been two weeks since we've moved down here and I already truly love it here. I've made lots of new friends that are cool and that keep me laughing. Whenever I hang with them we were constantly having fun no matter what we did. I have kept my promise and always texted and even called Michael but he never reply's back. I know he has probably been busy in the stuido because he is trying hard to get signed so I tend to make excuses for him and let it go. But since I met August he's always been by my side. We had became really close very quickly.

Today August and I were finally going to hang out alone without the crew. I met him at the park which was his choice.

"You good shawty?" August asked me as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeah I am fine. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"You seem a little down. So... what's up with you?" August asked me looking over.

"My boyfriend Michael hasn't called or texted me in weeks. I think he is in the studio working but now I dont know what to think.. it doesn't take much time to shoot one text." I said stroking my hair back behind my ears trying to hold back my tears.

"Aye look at me." August said lifting my chin up. "Everything is going to be okay. If you think he is cheating then cut him loose." August added shrugging his shoulders.

"But I love him August." I told him with a sigh.

"If Michael loves you he wouldnt make you cry and he would call you everyday like he said he would to check on you. But he doesn't. You need to cut him loose. You are sexy Rue. You could get any guy in this town. He is not worth your tears." August said wiping my tears.

"Why do you make me feel this way?" I asked him curiously.

"Make you feel like what?" August asked me with a confused look on his face.

"Wanted?" I said quietly staring at him.

"Look I'll just say this. I know we only met a couple weeks ago but I do have strong feelings for you. But I know your in a relationship and I repsect that. So I wont force you into anything." August said to me.

"Thank you." I gave him a hug trying to get out of responding to what he just vented.

"No problem ma." He said kissing my cheek. Once he sat back his phone started ringing so he held one finger up to me before pulling it out his pocket.

"Wassup man?" August answered the phone putting it up to his ear.

........

"What time?" I heard him ask.

....

"Oh right now, yeah I'm in the area so it won't take me that long." August mentioned rubbing his chin.

..

"Alright later." August said ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked him curiously.

"My boss. I had a great time with you though. I will call you later alright?" August gave me a hug and immediately stood up.

"Okay.. I'll see you at school." I hugged him back and watched him walk to his car before I made my way to mine.

Michael Steveson (TYGA)

I've been in school, in the studio and fucking bitches left and right. Yeah I felt bad that I didnt call or text Rue back sometimes but I was just busy.

I dont know why I was putting her thru this damn mess. When she finds out all my secrets she is going to break up with me because of my stupid ways.

I got a girl pregnant and I didn't find out until after Rue left. What's done is done and I cant do anything about it now. Only think that I could do was man up and be the father to my seed that was now coming.