Chapter 15 The Babies Are Here!

Rue Milian
After all this time waiting I was finally able to see my babies faces. I was in awe just seeing how tiny they all were. I was thanking God I had two beautiful girls and two handsome boys. Aayliah Shayla Alsina, Angela Shanice Alsina, Amari August Alsina, and Alexander Anthony Alsina. I swear they looked just like August but they a head full of hair like I did when I was first born. They were each a blessing and I was so glad we finally got our family. Also still couldn't believe I gave birth to four babies. Everyone was here but I wish Michael was here to share this moment I missed him just friend wise.

After a few days of a hospital stay we were all finally released to go home. Just last month I moved in with August just because he had more room for me and the babies. My house was still going to be used just not as often. More like a vacation home or if August pissed me off.

We finally arrived home and I was so tired. I had just enough energy to help the kids in their crib. I put Aayliah and Angela in one; August put Amari and Alexander in the other crib. Pink for the girl and Blue for the boys. I thought it was so damn cute and I was so grateful we put the baby monitor up when we did so could hear and see them.

"I love you Rue." August gave me a kiss and I smiled happily kissing him right back.

"I love you too August! I'm so damn tired though."

"Go to sleep baby, I will watch them, okay?" He pulled me closer to him and finally let me go shoving me gently towards the door.

"Ok baby." I smiled and slowly walked out the room but I stayed in the hallway for a minutes hearing one of the babies cry.

"Aw Amari, what's wrong little man?" I peeked in the room and watched August smell him followed by a laugh. "Damn Amari, you know that you cant be shitting on yourself, the ladies don't like that mane!" I tried to hold my laugh as he said that and changed his diaper. I took a quick picture of August changing Amari and posted it on Instagram recieves loads of comments and likes right away including one from Michael which I loved.

@ TygaRaww

Congrats, I'm glad you are happy Rue ✊🏽.

A/N:

1.) DO YALL LIKE THE NAMES?

2.) DO YALL THINK THEY ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE?

Sorry for the filler haha.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ADD TO LIBRAY

FOLLOW ME🥰🥰