Chapter 14: The Plan! (Part 2 of 2)

Rue Milian
Everything happened so fast. Two shots went off when Daniel went down and seconds later so did August. He was now on the ground in his own blood. I screamed as loud as I could and snatched the sheet off the bed wrapping it slightly before putting it over his wound putting pressure on it while my Mom screamed into the phone for an ambulance. I could feel now feel he was breathing very fast and that scared me knowing he was gasping for air.

"Rue...R-Rue" August touched my face weakly and opened his eyes slightly to see my face.

"Babe, you are going to be ok.. alright?" I smiled at him with tears brimming in my eyes trying to keep him calm.

"Ok, babe I love-" He barely said before he officially passed out leaving me frantic wreck.

Before I knew it the EMT's were rushing in and my Dad jumped inside from the window and picked me up. My mom was behind us as we all rushed to the car to get to the hospital. I was numb not knowing if this was the last time I'd see August again.

As he was rushed in the hospital we were all told to wait in the waiting area. When we walked in all that was on the tv's was the breaking coverage of my boyfriend August Alsina. Young kids that were also sitting waiting for their own loved once that were fans of August came up and told us that they were praying for him and for me and the family. Just as I let go from a hug from one of the fans August's Mom rushed in and directly towards me.

"He is going to be okay! He is a strong person and he is my son." His mom told me squeezing both my hands.

"I can feel it." I smiled lightly and laid my head on her lap when she sat beside me.

"The Family of August Alsina?" The doctor said after hours of us waiting in this same waiting area.

"Is he going to be alright?" Everyone stood up with me as I spoke up and asked.

"Yes, he will be fine but he lost a lot of blood. He did have to have a transfusion. The bullet almost killed him, but he just got of surgery so he is still sleep but he will wake up any minute and I'll come and get you guys to let you see him." The doctor said with a reassuring smile making us all sigh in relief and thank god and the doctor who save his life.

We could only go in two at a time and since I wanted to see him last to be alone with him I let everyone else go until it was my turn. I walked into his room 124 and he look so exhausted from all the medication that was probably in his system.

"August?" I walked in slowly touching his arm gently.

"Hey baby girl!" His voice was so weak.

"Babe, don't move okay.. I'll just pull up this chair." I pulled a chair next to his bedside. "I thought I was going to lose you."

"Me? I thought I was losing you the moment that gun was on your head. You are my other half." He kissed my hand gently and I started getting emotional again. "Ma, please don't cry. You know what come on this side and lay with me."

I sighed knowing I couldn't argue with him this time so I took off my jacket as he winced and scooted over as much as he could.

"Now stop crying please." He faced me and we just looked into each others eyes. "I love you Rue.. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

"Yes! I will marry you Alsina..." I responded before I kissed him gently. When I pulled away I noticed his medication was working his body because he was now drifting off to sleep.

The next few mornings flew by and I never left his side. Only to get food, shower, and change clothes. But today the doctor told us that he could be released due to him walking around pretty well. He was going to be down for at least 2 whole months so no tour for him was told by the Doctor. I knew he was upset at that particular comment but I know the fans will understand. August's frown was now turned into a smile.

"What are you smiling for?" I blushed poking his cheek gently.

"Because I can see your face every morning, that's why."

"You are in a good mood this morning."

"Yes, I just can't wait to go home... Look in my jean pocket I've had something in those for a while."

I did as I was told and dug into the pocket feeling a black box. I looked at him and he nodded for me to open it. I did just that and the most beautiful ring was in front of my eyes. It was so beautiful.

 It was so beautiful

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?? It's so beautiful baby!" I said slipping it on my own finger making him immediately smile in relief.

-----------------

YALL THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO KILL AUGUST? Noooo I CANT DO THATTTT.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ADD TO LIBRARY