3

"PAVEL ANDREIEVICH CHEKOV I'M SENDING YOU BACK TO RUSSIA!!" Bones yells as he storms into Sulu's room. You wake up before he can notice you're asleep.

Chekov went pale faced. "Ummm..."

"YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH MY DAUGHTER!!" Bones yells at him more.

"Umm...she's awake, Mr. McCoy..."

"YOU'RE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER! AND WHERE IS SULU?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!"

You just sit there, your back to the wall, looking at Bones and thinking about how protective he's being.

"Sulu went to go get some food so we could eat a little then send Jay back to her quarters," Chekov explained, and looked pale as a piece of paper.

"Grrr...next time I won't let you off this easy, Ensign," he then turned to you. "As for you, young lady, come home now."

You got off the bed and when you got to the door, looked back at Chekov and mouthed Sorry.

It's fine, he mouthed back. You smiled and then left to go to your room. When you got there, Bones was sitting at his desk doing work. "That boy is nothing but trouble. Are you ok? What did he do? Tell me Jay, I need to know," he says in a calm but worried tone.

"Well, I'm ok, I don't think he did anything, we were just watching some movies. I must have fallen asleep when Sulu left to go get food. Sorry, Dad," you say a little timidly.

"It's fine. I'm super overprotective I guess. I'm the one that should be sorry, I am not fit to be a dad right now. I did it once when I raised Johanna, but that was a while back, you know? I'm forgetting how the teenage years are," He sighs," You know what? You can go back there. I'm going to give you the freedom to go watch movies with him. Just...don't do anything that would make me want to kill the kid." He waved his in a gesture to leave, so you did after you said thanks.

When you got back to the room, Pavel was still there, looking pale. "Bones said I could come back. He said he was sorry for being an overprotective dad and so I could come back on one condition: I didn't do anything that would make him want to kill you," you say. He nods and you get back onto the bed with him.

"I'm back! Anything happen while I was gone?" Sulu came through the door.

You looked to Chekov. "Nope, everything is fine!" You try to say convincingly. Sulu seems to buy it, and you go back to watching movies. You watched some old movies called the Lion King, The Princess Bride, and Earth to Echo. You loved all of them. Of course, Pavel had found his way into your personal space and snuggled with you. Sulu didn't mind, he actually found it quite cute.

"I wonder how Bones knew I was with you?" Chekov whispers so that Sulu couldn't hear. You do a mini-shrug.

"Dunno. Maybe he was just coming to check on me. Didn't know you were here. Yeah, that's probably why," you whisper back. The movie started rolling the credits and you sat up. "Well, Sulu, thanks for having me and Pavel over! It was fun. But I kind of need to go back now, or else Bones," you glance at Pavel quickly then back to Sulu,"Might get a little suspicious."

"Ok then, bye! See you tomorrow!" Sulu says and you and Pavel walk out of the door together.

When you are out of the room, Chekov turns to you. You try to resist his charm. Dang it! You're new to the ship! You can't just go around loving everybody when you don't even know them!! You thought to yourself. He was the only one your age, though. He stops your fight with yourself by pulling you into a massive hug. You kind of stood there, a little petrified at first, but then you slowly wrap your arms around him. When you two finally pull away from each other (which you didn't want to do, he was a very warmth filled Russian), you blush. So did he.

"Pavel?"

"You can call me Chekov like everyone else, you know."

"Ok, Chekov. I think that if Bones saw that, he'd want to kill you."

Pavel smiles.