part 8

_halloween_

I was feeding Landon when Happy came in, "you n the kids have a check up today. Yours first then the kids." I groaned softly. He chuckled When Landon was done feeding I feed Payton. When age b was done I burped her and they both fell asleep. I got dressed in:

I walked out to see Jax and Tara, "hey guys!" They looked up and smiled

I walked out to see Jax and Tara, "hey guys!" They looked up and smiled. You see after I got back home Tara and I patched things up. She looked over me and gave me the okay. Thank God. I looked to see the twins in Halloween costumes. I giggled softly.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" "Just wanted to see how you were and see the twins

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" "Just wanted to see how you were and see the twins." I nodded sighing. Happy and I left the twins were perfectly fine. They got shots and didn't even cry. "let's go to the club." Happy nodded. We seen Gemma when we entered. "hey guys!" I smiled. Getting Landon from the car. They all came over Gemma holding Able. "Happy Halloween guy!" They cheered holding up their beers.

I smiled looking the other way, I seen Gemma. I sat next to her putting Landon on the bar top. Happy put Payton next to him. Before he left to church. "how was it." I looked at her. "delivery?" He laughed. "I delivered this one (plays with Landon's feet) myself." He cooed as I smiled. "Well they are beautiful kids like Able." I smiled. "thanks mama Gem." She ruffled my hair making me giggle.

I seen Happy with a beer and I just smiled. I was already ready to go home. I don't want to be around a lot of people, I laid my head down closing my eyes.

_dream_

"Rain, Rain go away bring mommy back to play!!" I heard little voices say. I stumbled around. "twinkle twinkle little shiney knife I wonder where mommy is." They said sing song like. I turned to see the twins playing with knifes and water along with ropes. I crawled backwards, they giggled crawling to me. "NO!" I Screamed.

_Happy_

I seen Lexa thrashing about badly I seen the push the kids' car seats off the bar top. I seen Kip get them. She started screaming. "happy get her!!" I ran and grabbed her. "n-no Landon, Payton don't kill me!!" I was shocked but grabbed her. I brought her to the apartment I had here. I woke her. "happy?" I smiled. "what happened?" She asked me softly. "you pushed Landon and Payton off the bar top. Kip got them before they hit the ground." I see. Her face guilt and shame mixed with sadness. I kissed her softly.

_lexa_
"Just get some sleep, I will take the kids to Jax's alright?" I nodded. He left I said fuck it and changed.

Snuggling into Payton's blanket u fell asleep