Chapter 3: Tattoos and Old Ladies

I had a part of the empty guest room set up for tattoos, i put Happpy's tattoo stuff on one side of the room and the other is mine. I smiled to myself, i smirked as I seen Happy watching a movie. I walked in as I sat on his lap moving until I was comfortable. I giggled an just sat i felt rough hand gripping my thighs. "what do you think your doing?" I looked at him knowing there was lust in my eyes. "having a bit if fun. You?" He smirked throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled. "Happy lock the door." He ignored me as he smacked my butt hard, making me squeal.

He laughed as he put me on the bed, "Dance." I raises a eyebrow. He sat next to me, i was about to say something but didn't. I just started dancing for him as I took off my shirt throwing it at him he grunted. I ripped my pants off quickly as I started dancing closer to him he raised his eyebrow. I straddled him a little as I took my bra off. Hr smirked slightly as it fully straddled him putting my boobs in his face. I felt him get hard as I smiled. I put my lips to his ear, "beats a crow eater any day baby." He pulled my hair making me gasp in pleasure.

We heard a loud knock on the door as he picked me up throwing his shirt at me. I went to the door to see Chibs; "ya need hap?" He just nodded as I went into the bedroom. "Chibs needs you." He nodded whispering, "let's see how quiet you really can be." I smiled devilishly at him.

When we were done I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I smiled at myself, I looked in the mirror asking myself if what I did was good. Fuck yes. I showered and changed into:

I seen Happy looking at me before I stood up

I seen Happy looking at me before I stood up. "I have to go on a run but first to the tattoo room. I nodded we walked in as he told me to sit; I sat as he lifted my shirt. "I'm your old lady now?" He looked at me not saying anything. He put on his glasses and started tattooing my side. I seen Happy focused. It surprised me a little bit what surprises me more is that I think I really am falling for the Killa of SAMCRO......

-Viki (Lexa adopted mom) 3rd person pov-

She smiled at the club president, he was lying right next to her. "how is your daughter. Now that she's gone." "Good baby very good." Her hands roamed his body. "she was a slut. Lost her virginity at 16. She is a whore." He looked at her. "my son took it from her." The woman's jaw dropped. "that doesn't change anything. She's still a slut." He grabbed her hand to stop her and pushed her out of the bed. "boys. Timr to teach her a lesson about trying to sell children on The Indian Hills land." The man that goes by Jury got dressed and stood there. "this is for your daughter."

=Back in Charming=

Happy looked at the girl who actually wanted to marry him. She must be crazy or just like him. He knew that she was both just like him. He seen passion in her eyes, along with love and crazy. He didn't know what to think about her. Was she perfect or just plain doing this cause she had too. When he was done with her tattoo she looked at him smiling softly. "I know what your thinking. That I'm doing this because I have to. But I'm not Happy...I'm doing this because I want to because I see something in you that reminds me I'm here for a reason. I know we just met but fuck Happy. I have never been like this before. I never had an amazing relationship or anything like this amazing before." She put her hands on his face. He kissed her like he has never kissed a woman before forceful but gentle.

This girl might just change him but have him stay the same yet.

-Lexa-

Happy left after cleaning his station and wrapping my tattoo; making me sigh, "hey Lexa can you do a tattoo for me?" Jax asked as I nodded, "I see Happy marked ya." I nodded as I smiled. He laughed. He wanted me to do Abel's name; I drew it up as he smiled hugely. When I was done I cleaned it. Told him to look at him. "I love it. Thanks Lexa." I nodded wrapping it. When he left I got cleaned up. I grabbed my purse and keys. I locked the door in my way out; I seen Gemma. "Hey baby." I smiled hugely. "hey mama Fem hows it going." "Good I got some of the old lady's together figured you needed to know how things work." I nodded.

I was introduced to all of them but one she said. I learned a couple things and told them about myself. When the boys came back to the club house I seen Happy look at me. I got up walking over to him, "let's go home, I'll cook dinner and you can have some drinks." He nodded walking out. I waved at everyone before we left.

We got home I started cooking potatoes and got out steak to thaw out. She heard the TV on but she sat on the counter. When the potatoes were peeled I put them in a pot with water to boil. Ai laid on the counter, I put on 'Legs' by ZZ Top. I sang along when I felt hands grabbing me off the counter.

-third person pov-

She seen Happy look at her with the love that she hasn't seen in him for well since she has known him. She smiled back, she just hugged him as he whispered loving things in her ear before he told her the one thing that might break her. "The men from Indian Hill charter got word of your mom trying to sell you. She was killed." She smiled. "my mom is Luann and my dad is Otto. She was never my mom." He looked at her putting a hand on her face. "Hap?" She asked softly as he titled her up to look at him. "do you want kids?" He smiled. "little killas." She giggled at him nodding. "not at the moment." She smiled hugely at him." "Dance with me?" She whispered. Hr nodded as they started slow dancing there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it. She told him softly. He nodded.

Happy was grabbing a beer from the fridge as he heard a gun shot an a scream. He didn't hesitate and ran to Lexa. He put pressure on her stomach wound and called the ambulance then the club.