part 6

I has enough of this fighting between Happy and I, and this damn hospital is driving me crazy. It has only been a week. I can't do this, I told Tara that today I am going home. I got dressed in:

I seen Happy storm in as I huffed, "Lex you have to stay here

I seen Happy storm in as I huffed, "Lex you have to stay here." I looked at him crossing my arms. "why? All anyone has been doing is picking a fight with me. Including you. Where is the guy I fell in love with go? The one who wanted to be by my side. It's like I got pregnant and you just leave me. If you wanted me to go. All you had to do was say so." I said starting up a little at the last part. "Alexandria dis I tell you I didn't want you?" I shook my head. "I'm scared Lexa. This is the first time I will have kids of my own. Able isn't mine that's we connect. But what if..." I put my fingers over his lips. "our kids will love you. Your their father Happy. I'm happy." He kissed me softly. "I'm so sorry I have been a dick." I smiled. "you should be." He chuckled a bit. "let's go home. I have a surprise." I nodded. I signed out of the hospital and we went home.

When we got home I heard my favorite bands acoustic. My heart already melted as I walked in as I seen a preacher, and everyone in the back yard. "Happy?" He smiled as Gemma and Tara took me away. Did my make up etc.; I seen my dad and I started to cry. "daddy how did..." "The Warren from the jail is here." I hugged him tightly. "what happen to you daddy?" I whispered. He kissed my head, "don't worry about it." I nodded slightly. I got to Happy dad sat down next to two body guards.

We said our vows as Happy and the boys said, "

"

(Sorry for the picture. I love it xD)

My dad and I danced before he had to go, "be happy baby. I love you" I nodded. O hugged him before he left. I sighed sadly, Happy came over and started to dance.

_skipping go birth_

Happy had a club meeting and it had something to do with gun running or drugs something. I was not need to know, not do I want to. I was walking around the house bored out of my mind. I had been have contractions but nothing g bad. I felt water running down my Legs. "Shit!" I called Gemma knowing that Happy is still in church. "hey babe." "Gemma... hospital now baby coming. Get Tara to come get me!" I screamed. I went into the twins room Getting stuff when I had the need to push. "no... no!" I said as I went into the kitchen. I grabbed towels from the drawer.

I couldn't resist the urge to push any more. I pushed, I screamed; "FUCKING CLUB GOD DAMN!!" I stopped, I took a deep breath when I heard the door open. I pushed again when I seen Tara. "shit!" She got on the floor. I heard a cry as she wrapped one in a towel. "you need to push again." I nodded and started pushing again. This time Happy was here with Gemma. Happy grabbed the baby carefully, holding him while he kneeled on the floor.

I stopped pushing and took a breath, "Happy I'm going to kill you." He just looked at me seeing the seriousness in my eyes. He smiled at me darkly as I did him. "push!" Tara scream as I gave one last push. I heard a cry as I smiled I just laid on the floor ready to pass out. "Lexa you need to stay with me!" I heard something about the umbilical cords before I passed out.

_Happy_

I was holding Payton, Landon was looking at me as I smiled. "so the Killa can smile." I heard Tig. I turned to look at him darkly as I heard Payton coo. I chuckled, "she is going to be a mini you. Landon too. How's Payton?" I sighed, "she is supposed to be up soon." I put Payton back in her little thing.

I went to Alexandria's room when I sat down she looked at me. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. "Guys leave them alone." We heard Tara say. I looked at her as she grabbed my hand, "nothing to be sorry about Happy, our babies are here. Our family is complete now." I smiled kissed her head. "I've been with them or with you sin E you been out. They love my dark side." "Mini Happy's." I heard her mumble. I chuckled as Tara came in, "I have the babies but the boys tried to get them."

I walked out there they seemed disappointed. I chuckled as I nodded in, they came in as Jax stopped me. "ma is always here for you guys if you need a baby sitter. Us too. Don't forget what we talked about." I nodded as I went in. They surrounded Lexa, "guys space!" She yelled neither of the babies cried. "They are already used to the crazy." I laughed. She nodded. "well Alexandria we will have to keep you here for a couple of days." She nodded as I sat next to her.

_the day she goes home_
_Alexandria_

Happy was coming back from church, I already had the kids dressed.

When I was smiling and looking at the kids smiling

When I was smiling and looking at the kids smiling. My babies were finally here." I sighed happy. I felt arms around my waist, I jumped a little. I seen it was Happy and relaxed a little. "Ready to go home?" I nodded. "ready as ever." He chuckled a bit and nodded. We got the kiddos home as I sighed trying to relax. He kissed my head. "I'm here every step of the way. Even if it is hard." I nodded turned kissing him. "I love you Happy."