Part 20: Bonus Chapter

"Happy?" I yelled out for my husband, "What?" He yelled back before coming with Payten hanging on him. "How did our home go from a beautiful peaceful house to a zoo." he laughed as he lifted Payten and held her on his hip. Landon came running in and jumped on the bed while I was breastfeeding Henrik; "How are you mommy?" I smiled at Landon. "I'm good baby what do you want to do today? Do you want Grandma Gem to take you?" Their heads nodded fast as Happy chuckled. "Let's go call Grandma huh?" He asked Payten as she nodded. When they left the room Landon looked at me intently, "Mommy every time we have to go to grandma's something bad always happens to you. I don't wanna go." He said upset. "Well its just you and sissy cause little man here has to stay with me for a long time. Just like you and Payten did when you where babies." He smiled hugely, "Good mommy." I held in my tears my son shouldn't have to worry if I get in trouble or not. 

"Gemma will be here in a little bit going to bring the kids to the fair with Jax and the crew." I nodded. "Make sure they keep a close eye who knows what type of trouble Payten will get into." I laughed as he nodded. "Mommy can we watch the Lion King until grandma gets here?" I looked at Payten and nodded. Happy put on the movie as I switched Henrik from feeding to burping; "Thank you daddy." Payten and Landon said at the same time when the movie started. Happy just grunted as he sat next to me on our king bed; while Payten was laying her back to his chest and Landon's head was laying on my stomach while I burped his brother. I relaxed against the head board laying my head on Happy's shoulder. After I was done burping Henrik I laid him in his little bassinet that laid on our bed. As the movie went on I started to fall asleep.

When I woke Happy was next to me, I smirked and Pinched his side then scrambled to get out of the bed before he could get me. "Henrik is in his crib." Happy said as I nodded knowing he was trying to distract me. "Yeah well  you look a little hard there baby." I said as he smirked. "Could have had you in your sleep but that would be rape." I laughed, "How many times have I woken you with a blow job." I gasped playfully "Does that mean I am a rapist now? I raped my own husband." He rolled his eyes at me and laughed. "No it doesn't not to you and I you know." I smiled. "I'm going to shower before we clean the house." He groaned. "I hate cleaning." I snorted. "Like I don't." I told him as we both walked into our bathroom. I started our walk in shower I sighed softly. "Grab the baby monitor." I told him as he left the bathroom. I started stripping my clothes off slowly. Once I was fully naked I looked in the mirror. "You aren't ugly baby." I heard I looked at Happy through the mirror and bit my lip to try not to cry. "Happy look at me...really look." He sighed as he hugged me from behind.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have in my life since ma died. You may think your ugly but I see a strong beautiful intelligent woman who I honestly don't deserve. You have been through test and trials with being with me and look at us now. We have three beautiful children who look up to us. Who count on us who think that you are the most beautiful person in their life. How am I supposed to feel when you leave me? When you got kidnapped when Payten and Landon where just mear babies I lost my shit, I thought I lost you forever but then here you came running to the house laughing because you literally murdered everyone in the house." I felt the tears running down my face as Happy held me tightly, "Who else had almost killed a crow eater because they realized that you finally loved me." I smiled a little as I turned in his arms to look at him. "Shouldn't I be the one thankful for you." I whispered. He laughed, "Why would you be thankful for me?" I looked at him seriously. "When you came to my mothers house I was contemplating on either running away or..." He sighed, his hand gripped my chin; "I'm glad I was able to help." He kissed me like never before he tasted like cigarettes' and Mint. "One problem." I mumbled against his lips. 

He let me go and stripped as he did that I got into the shower, I sighed happy that we were able to shower in peace. I felt Happy's lips on my neck, I moaned softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt his harden member on my area as I moaned Happy  slowly put his member in me as I moaned loudly; "Fuck happy." I moaned as he snickered. He decided that he was going to go fast and hard. I gasped, "Fuck...oh fuck Happy!" I moaned loudly as he kept going. He grabbed my hair pulling it as he went deeper in me and came back out slowly. "Happy." I moaned as he slammed back into me doing this over and over again until I growled at him. He exited the shower as he put me on the counter deciding that enough was enough and he was going to go to town on me. I screamed and moaned his name for what seemed like hours to me because of the high i was getting from the pleasure. "Happy I-I'm gonna cum." I moaned as he continued. "do it baby girl cum on my cock." He grunted as he started going faster and harder. "Happy!" I screamed as i released all over his cock. He soon released as well. 

"Fuck Happy." I said breathless, He picked me up bridal style as he brought me back to the shower. We quickly showered before getting out I quickly got changed into:

 We quickly showered before getting out I quickly got changed into:

"Can I try something?" I looked at him confused but nodded. "Go to the bed." I looked at him confused as he put Henrik in the swing that was in our room. "Lay down." He said as I groaned. "baby we have to clean plus Henrik is in here." he rolled his eyes. He climbed on the bed with just sweats on cause come on if the man doesn't have to put underwear on he wont. He pulled my dress up and started sucking on my breast. I gasped softly, "Fuck happy." he kept sucking before switching breasts. "H-Happy?" I moaned softly. He put his hand on my face before he quit sucking on my breast. "That was new..." I mumbled as he laughed kissing me softly. "Let's go clean up. I smiled at him, "Before we what was that?" He smiled. "Just wanted a taste." He whispered in my ear before kissing me again. He left, I got Henrik bringing him to the living room where we started to clean up the kids' toys and etc. By the time the house was clean Happy started on laundry. I changed Henrik's diaper before sitting on the couch. 

"have I told you how much I love you." He asked as I looked at him. "Well you showed me but never said." He chuckled, "I love you my goddess." He mumbled kissing my temple. "I love you too my King." I smiled and snuggled into his side. He put Henrik in the bouncer he put on the couch while we cleaned and picked out a movie. We watched John Wick before we both ended up sleeping on the couch. When morning came I heard little foot steps running in our room, "Mommy?" I opened my eyes slowly, "Hey baby how was grandmas?" He smiled. "Good mommy! Grandma and Payten got in trouble with Uncle Jax cause Payten kicked a clown." I giggled softly. "Did she really." He nodded. "can we go watch Nightmare Before Christmas mommy?" I nodded getting up. "Where is daddy?" "In Payten's room. Payten didn't have a good night with grandma." I nodded. I got up and went into Henrik's room first got his diaper changed before getting him changed into: 

I brought them both to the living room and put on Nightmare Before Christmas; I put Henrik in his bouncer and I ran back to my room to get changed: 

I checked on Payten and Happy who where both sleeping in her bed as I smiled taking a picture, I went to the living room and snuggled with Landon while Henrik was looking everywhere