Bonus Chapter Prom and remembering mom

"Chibs?" "Ya Lass?" Payten sighed as she looked at him as she had her mothers scrapbook open. "What did mom wear to prom?" He chuckled. "I couldn't tell ya lass that's a question for Jax he has all her other pictures." She nodded sighing softly. "She would be proud of you and your brothers both," "How do you know?" He sighed as he sat next to her. "Look let's go to church and get your siblings." she nodded softly. "Okay." she said softly as she moved the picture book away. He left and she threw on her mom's hoodie. She walked to her twin brothers room seeing that they were both in there. "hey Chibs wants to talk to us in church." They nodded. 

When they got to the room they all took a deep breath, the last time they all where in there was when they were told their father was killed. They threw their phones on the pool table and went into the room. They seen, Jax, Tara (Yes I didn't kill them off) and Ellie. The three of them sat down making Jax smile a little. "What's going on?" "Just prom is tomorrow I yet to find a dress and everyone has ya know parents to do this stuff with." Jax frowned at Payton. "I know this is hard Pay but look at it this way, "Your mom loved you so much; when she found out she was having twins she made me and your father go out every night to get something she craved. She was scared that something would happen to the two of you being in this club gave no calmness in her mind. She lost the one person besides your dad that gave her comfort and she couldn't take it. DO I blame her sometimes yes she left the three of you behind but in my mind she left you in the hands of someone who never got. to raise is own child." 

"We are all here for you," Ellie started softly, "I mean I lost both my parents too because of this club but I came to terms with it. Jax lost his father a long while ago, Tiggy lost his daughter, we all lost someone or parents due to this club. I was mad for years but Lyla raised Kenny and I and her own son. Talked to us about how the club ran and yes there are days like prom that I have a hard time and knowing that one day I will get married and I won't have either of my parents hurts." Ellie stated tearing up; "But we have Jax, Tara, Tiggy, Venus and everyone else in the club to help us out." Payton nodded. She was going to prom with Able and Landon who was dating Ellie they didn't care about age. 

"Do you have pictures of mom from prom?" Jax laughed; "Yeah it's the only picture I kept honestly just because it was hard to keep anything else she was like a sister to me." "Can I see Uncle Jax?" he chuckled and nodded. 

"Oh wow mom was beautiful" Henrik stated making them all nod

"Oh wow mom was beautiful" Henrik stated making them all nod. "Should have seen her on her wedding day." Chibs and Tara said making them both laugh. "your mom wanted something big so she got it. She was bigger then Gemma herself." Laughed Jax before they all sighed. "Tara will you help me find a dress?" Tara smiled at the girl softly. "Of course." Payton just smiled a little before she left the room. "Thank you guys." Landon says softly making Henrik nodded. "She has been having a really hard time with mom gone then dad getting himself killed." "She hasn't been herself lately. Even with her dating Able." Mumbled Henrik. They all nodded; Tara got up heading out to go shopping with her. 

-Prom-

"Hey Able?" he looked at Payton and smiled. "Before we go to prom can I see my mom?" He nodded giving her a kiss on the head. "Of course." He mumbled making her giggle softly. "I have to get ready your mom is coming to get me to get ready along with Ellie at the club house." "I know she gave me a lecture about not coming until it was time." Payton laughed at him. "I really do love you Pay." Able says softly as she looked at him smiling. "I Love you too Able." She kissed him then ran into the club house. When she had gotten inside she seen that Ellie was getting her nails done a soft baby pink color like her dress was. "Your getting your hair and make up done first." Tara said to her before she dragged her along making Payton giggle softly. The girls talked for hours about nothing and everything. When that time hit they all got into their dresses