chapter 10

After three days I was finally planning Happy and I's actual wedding though he surprised me but I told Happy that ibhaf one planned so he said okay. It is horror themed, he thought I was joking cause I was teasing him about being a "killa" the twins are going to be Chucky and Tiffany.  We are getting married on Halloween cause I mean come on.  It only makes sense. I told him that the boys didn't have to wear tuxes or anything. Though it leaves your mind in a state of imagination when you think if them in tuxes. Happy and I decided that of course the club is where we were gonna get married and Bobby is going to find a preacher. I can't wait to get married to Happy.

-skipping (a couple months) to Halloween-

I was in the club pacing in my sweats and tank cause Gemma want here yet. When she finally showed. I seen Lyla, Tara, and Wendy (yes Wendy cause she became my friend) in there dresses.

(Tara and Lyla in the black dress and Wendy in the black and red)

I smiled as Gemma grabbed me so I could get ready. When they were done I was smiling to myself as I seen myself in the mirror.

"I hope Happy likes it

"I hope Happy likes it." I mumbled as Gemma kissed my head. "He will baby now lets go." I nodded as I watched the girls go first. I smiled as I seen Jax in a black and red Tux with his Kutte over his red shirt. He smiled at me winking as they walked outside. Though dad couldn't make it this time Piney walked me down the isle. "Ready kiddo?" Piney asked as I nodded. When I walked down the aisle I seen Happy tearing up and smirking at the same time. I seen the twins as I smiled. Everyone was in a costume except some of the boys. I seen Bobby in his Elvis get up as I got to the alter.

After we said our vows and the boys said what they did. We all still outside bullshitting. Gemma said that Tara and Jax went home taking all the kids with them. After what seemed like forever Happy an i finally went home. I stepped into the bedroom kicking my shoes off. "Baby I need help." I said as I felt his rough but gentle hands unzip my dress.

"Baby, do you ever think about having more kids?" I mumbled as I felt his hands run down my back helping me out of my dress. "Always but I think we would need a bigger house." I giggled nodding. I felt his hands rest on my his softly I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you Alexandria Lowman." I blushed but smiled hugely. "I love you too my husband." I whispered as he picked me up throwing me on the bed.