chapter 1: The meeting

I was dancing around to ZZ Top giggling at my co-workers cause I am the only one without a customer. I flipped my black haitlr to the side. "Lexa go home." My. Boss said as I nodded smiling. "Will do boss man" I said as I grabbed my purse, keys and phone. I said my goodbyes n got into my Dodge Hellcat X. I drove off going to my mother's she said she had some important news for me. You see we live in Navada. I love it I could go out into the desert look at the stars play music. When I got to my moms I seen a couple motorcycles in the drive way. I got a little confused because mom hated motorcycles after my dad was put away for murder.

I parked in front of her bouse, getting out ibseen a tall bald guy smoking. "Uhm is my ma here?" " Kitchen, said that when you get here you need to go to the dining room." I nodded but he glared. What the fuck? I walked in doing what the guy told me to do. Mom seen me sitting as she smiled. "Good, good sweetie your here!" Handing me a plate of spaghetti. I started eating as she said, "you pop and I owe the club here. We struck a deal with them when you were born. You will be getting married to the gentleman outside. His name is Happy." I about choke looking at her waiting to see if this was a sick joke. Her face was her business face. I just nodded pushing the food away. "I'll to pack." I mumbled mom went for my arm but I pushed her away. I walked upstairs got my stuff and came down. Of course mom packed all of my stuff already.

I sighed looking at the bald guy that came in. "What about my baby?" They all looked at me. "Baby?" Happy asked. I picked my pure blood blue nose pitbull up. They all just nodded. "We have to get going we have to be in Charming by tomorrow." I hugged my mom n followed Happy. I walked to my car putting a towel down for the pup. Setting him on it, his name is shadow. He is all black except his eyes. They are green.

(Dodge Hellcat below)

When we got to Charming I seen the sign

When we got to Charming I seen the sign. I sighed wanting to go home. Well I guess where ever Happy goes is my home now. I seen a officer behind me suddenly turned this lights on. "Fuck!" I pulled over and rolled my window down I grabbed my insurance and ID. "Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over." I looked at him. I seen a tag. 'Hale' I rolled my eyes handing him my stuff. "Hsle is there a problem?" Happy asked. I raised my eyebrow. "Not yet. Who is she to you?" "My fiancée, she is moving up here. To be with me from Washington."

He handed my stuff back in a huff and left. "Thanks." I mumbled as he nodded. We got to a auto shop called Teller-Morrow; I noticed that Shadow pooped and peed in the car. I can throw the towel away.. I got out getting my pup. Happy came over to me as he walked beside me. "Happy, how's it going?" He hugged the blonde haired guy that had a beard and his cut on. "Good, this is Lexa. My....fiancée. Her mom just told her and us today." "You look like someone I know...." "Well you see..." I trailed off when I seen Luann. "Mama Lu!" I screamed as she looked at me and smiled. "Hey baby! Your looking good!!" I giggled. "Hows pop?" She kissed my head. "You should visit him." "Wait...wait what the fuck?" I sighed. "My mom wanted a baby so bad but her eggs where bas so she had Otto and my MA here to have one for her." Their jaws dropped and eyes bout shot out of their head.

"Let's get you situated." Happy mumbled still shocked. I nodded. "Your mom actually did it...." Mama Lu mumbled before I left. "Happy?" I mumbled as he looked at me. "I want to do this...but if you don't. I'm okay with that. Your Killa." He looked at me surprised. "I will too. But I'm not good at this. I will make mistakes..." He trailed off. "Every mistake calls for a small skull tattoo." He nodded. I unpacked as he smiled. "You tattoo?" I nodded. "I am also a stylist." He chuckled.

"Showers there. Uhm we can look at houses tomorrow...." I nodded and looked at him. I kissed his cheek, "thank you." I whispered.

_happy_

She told me thank you but I'm confused. I seen her starting to strip as I seen her tattoos. She had wings with a SAMCRO Reaper in the middle. I touched it out of habit as she jumped a little. "Happy?" She said confused. "Sorry this is amazing." She smiled. "I drew it up, I got it for my dad." She said softly. I looked into her grey eyes, something made me want to kiss her. She was perfect in my eyes. I was about to kiss her when I heard Tig, "CHURCH!!!" she jumped a little as I put food down for her dog and left. I looked at Tig and growled a bit.