Part 7

I had Tara over I was having issues with the boys gone a lot; "Tara have you ever thought of walking away?" She looked at me. "yeah I have. But I stay for Jax." I nodded. Tara went home after spending her whole day here. Sighing softly hearing the door open, I checked on the twins they were sound asleep. I started the shower knowing Happy was home, I was about to strip I felt a hand over my mouth tried to scream. "shut up or else." I nodded. I seen a Irish man as I got scared.

_Happy_

I got home heard the kids screaming, I called Jax asking him to come over and help. I heard the shower running. I got mad and the kids got quiet; I went into the shower and seen no one. "Hap!" I went to see Jax. "what is going on?" "Lexa bailed..." He looked at me when he got a call. "Able has been taken." He went home as I took care of my kids.

_Lexa_
"W-where am I?" The man smiled. "Belfast dear. You are gonna be accompaning us." "What do you want with me?" "I'm a mother of newborn twins..." He laughed. "we will see what Jimmy O has to say about that lovie." I started to cry as he tied me up.

_weeks later_
I groaned softly and shallow; I was beaten everyday to tell them what I know what goes on with the Sons. I heard gun shots and yelling. I seen Happy burst through the door as I whimpered softly as he picked me up. "what have they done?" He growled while he took off the gag. "home. I want home. My babies." He nodded.

_skippin home_

Tara had me go to the hospital. They told me I needed a lot of food n water and rest. I didn't care at this point I haven't seen my son or daughter in weeks. When we got home Happy told me to take a shower and relax before he brought out the kids. I showered and dressed in:

Happy smiled at me softly, he handed me Landon, I smiled and started to cry a little. I held him to me carefully. "my sweet baby boy. I missed you so much." Kissing his head I held him. He took Landon putting him in the crib which he fell instantly asleep. He handed me Payton, I held her carefully, I walked around signing to both Payton and Landon.

"There is a house in Charming Town
They call the Rising Sun
It's been the ruin of many a poor girl
And me, Oh God, I'm one

If I listened to my mama
Lord I'd be home today
But I was young and foolish
Handsome rider led me astray

Go tell my baby sister
Never do what I've done
To shun the house in Charming Town
They call the Rising Sun

My Mother, she's a tailor
She sewed my new blue jeans
My sweetheart he's a rambler
Lord he rides an old machine

Now the only thing a rambler needs
Is a suitcase and a gun
The only time he's satisfied
Is when he's on the run

He fills his chamber up with lead
And takes his pain to town
Only pleasure he gets out of life
Is bringing another man down

He's got one hand on the throttle
The other on the brakes
He's riding back to Redwood
To own his father's stake

And me, I wait in Charming Town
The game my love has won
I'm staying here to end my life
Down in the Rising Sun

I'm staying here to end my life
Down in the Rising Sun"

She fell asleep too, I put her in the crib; happy handed me a glass of water. After I set the glass down happy pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much v I'm so sorry I left. I should have stayed." I sighed. "it's my fault. I thought it was you who came in. He didn't hurt the kids and that's what is important." Happy heard one of my favorite slow songs okay as he started to dance with me. I put my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me. "my beautiful wife, amazing kids. It all feels like a dream. That even though we will make mistakes and have our issues I know we are meant for one another. I don't care what anyone says they don't know shit." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "you are a father, a club killer and my best friend my husband. No one will ever replace you."

Happy smiled, "this is our Charming Little Life." I giggled. "let's get to bed, you look like you need it too." I nodded. Happy walked to the bedroom with my hand in his hand. Before u could say anything. "This is our life, I'm a good Old Lady."