Chapter Twenty Eight: Truth Hurts, Doesn't It?

A/N Update time it's like a fun time! xD Haha here's Chapter Twenty Eight! 

Bailey's P.O.V 

    I honestly didn't know what my life has come to. I've seriously screwed up. First of all, I came here a year and a half ago just for Comedy Week when I was fan girling over a bunch of Youtubers, then I moved in with Dan and Phil, then I went on tour and found out I was pregnant...which leaves me back here in the beginning. In London, with my two best friends and the one I can barely look at without feeling foolish of myself. I know how people say 'Fuck my life' as a joke, but this time I mean it. I really screwed things up. 

    I didn't want this baby that is destined to be famous like his father, I didn't ask to find an engagement ring when I came home to find that it was just for a short film, and I didn't ask to fall in love with one of my best friends to find he probably doesn't even like me like that. 

   Whatever my life has come to, I surely didn't expect it to be like this. You'd think moving in with your idol Youtubers would be a dream come true and all rainbows and unicorns, but reality check, it's damn not. 

       It was a usual morning, one of a bright ray of sunshine coming through the curtains, and my hair looked like a mess. as usual. But, what was missing was the usual sounds in the morning. The usual sound of a steaming coffee pot, the usual sound of Delia Smith's voice on the cooking channel, it was all gone. All that was heard was my beating heart beat wondering, what is wrong? 

  Curiosity gets the best of me and I drag myself out of bed and into the living room where the T.V is shut off... I go to the kitchen to find the coffee pot not even plugged in. Then I go to Phil's room and he's not there. Then I go to Dan's room and he's not there either. What the-? 

    "Bailey," A unfamiliar voice came from behind me. I froze. I don't know that voice...what is happening? I swallowed down my nerves and turned around to see a man that had dark hair and green eyes. His face structure was very masculine. He seemed to be about in his 40's. Who's this and why is he in my flat? Well, Dan and Phil's flat...

    "Wh-who are you?" I stutter. He keeps a straight face as he comes towards me. Panic courses through my body. 

  "Oh, Bailey. You've grown up so fast. Look how beautiful you are." He studies my face closely. "Are you alright? You look a little pale, squirt." He smirks at my realization of the nickname. Squirt. My dad's nickname for me when I was younger...

     "I-I'm fine..what are you doing here?" I glare at him, finally gaining the courage to stand up to him. He looks taken aback but then smiles. 

   "Are you sure? Your not the least bit worried about your best friends? Considering you love one of them, I'd be very worried about where they went off to." He grins and I want to attack him right there. 

  "What did you do to them!?" I panic and try to punch him but his hand grabs my wrist before I can. 

       "Oh, don't worry, squirt. They'll be fine...as long as you listen to me." He states in a matter-of-fact voice. 

  "Why would I listen to you? You're the one who left me on my birthday and didn't even say goodbye! You just left a dog on the doorstep and abandoned me! You and Mom!" I spit back at him. He glares at me and his grip on my wrist tightens. 

      "Sweetie, your mom is dead." He says with venom in his voice. The venom isn't directed towards me, though. It's venom like he's remembering a horrible nightmare. "When we left you, it wasn't us. A man came in the morning and told us to come with him and we had no choice, he would've killed you. It was us or you and of coarse we chose ourselves." He explains and I don't know what to do.