16

Kate's PoV
"What happened to me?" I ask Olivia while messing with her finger. My throat feels like crap but I deal with it.

"Last week at school when you went behind the school and stuff you were cutting and you had cut really deep and lost a lot of blood and stuff and you were in a coma for a week." Olivia says with tears welling up in her eyes she's wipes her eyes and smiles.

I look at her sadly and sigh. "Why didn't you just let me die Livy?" I look up at her and she has to many emotions going through her eyes it's scary.

"What....the....fuck....do you mean why didn't I just let you die?! You are my fucking best friend we have been through to much shit for me to let the only person who ever cared about me die so don't you dare ask me why didn't I let you die!" She's yells and I flinch at the noise I can see where she is coming from but I still think she would be better off without me.....I think everyone would be better off without me.

"I'm sorry Olivia I didn't mean to upset you... I just feel like I don't belong here anymore." I mumble and look down at my hands and my eyes start to tear up. I'm so stupid I basically just broke my best friends heart. What's new with me and that. I sigh and wipe my eyes and try to get out of this bed.

"Woah woah woah where do you think you're going missy?" Olivia try's to pull me back down  I roll my eyes and get out of her grip.

"To the bathroom ever heard of peeing before." I snap at her she looks at me for a minute before she nods and sits back down. Oh yeah did I mention I have really bad mood swings?

Niall's PoV
I walk into Kate's room and I see Olivia staring at me and I am not going to lie and say it didn't creep me out cause it really did. I walk up to her and put the food I brought her down and wave my hand in her face.

"Olivia? Are you with me?" She doesn't respond so I start to shake her slightly."Olivia what are you staring at?!" I yell in her face and that was a stupid idea, she punched the hell out of my lip and I fall to the ground and groan while holding my mouth

"What the fuck Niall! You don't have to yell in my face I could hear you I just wasn't answering I don't want your ugly ass in my face!!" She stands up and starts walking over to me glaring, I glare back up at her and stand up.

"You know Olivia I'm trying here I really am I want to change my fucking ways I want to take every thing back that I have done to you and Kate but if you can't fucking forgive me or try to forgive me what the hell am I doing this for?!" I push her back and she tries to swing at me again but I block it.

"It's your fucking fault my best friend is in this shitty hospital because of your dumbass self bullying for no reason! You kidnapped my mom for fucks sakes then you are so fucking bipolar one second you are nice to us then you are treating us like shit. You don't give a damn about anyone but yourself and I hope you rot in hell asshole." She screams at me and walks out. I sigh and sit down in the chair and I hear a door open and I see Kate walk out.

"What are you doing here?" She mumbles and looks down at her feel. I really do hate myself for this, this was all my fault and I just wish I could take it all back and start over but I know I can't.

"I came here too see you of course I felt bad about everything and I wanted to make sure you were okay and you heard that little banter so I think I'm going to go." I mumble and standup just as I'm about to move I feel Kate grab my arm and turn me around.

"Your lip is swollen and bleeding slightly you sit down and I'll get a nurse to help with that." She points at my face and smiles then frowns. "Niall why do you look like you're about to do something crazy?" She mumbles and backs up from me I look at her then shake my head.

"I'm sorry just thinking is all I better go though I will be fine by the time I get home." I get up and walk to her and hug her she tenses up for a few minutes then relaxes in my hold and hugs me back I kiss her head and pull away.

"Don't talk to me at school please." She mumbles I frown but nod none the less, it's the least I can do since I started this whole thing sometimes I just wish we could go back to the time when we were all young and just change my ways but I know I can't so all I can do is try to change now. I just hope she sees that I'm trying.

"Yeah, I won't talk to you at school don't wanna make things worse for you....but anyways bye." I walk out the room and find Harry and we leave.

Olivia's PoV

What is wrong with me I shouldn't be out here I should be with my best friend but I can't force myself to go back in there not with him in there. This is all his fault if he could have just left us alone maybe Kate would be the happy girl I grew up with but I think that girl died a long time ago. I sigh and look at a picture of Kate and I in fourth grade. I smile at the picture then close my phone.

"I suggest you get your ass in that room cause we're leaving." I look up to see Niall and Harry walking to the car and I roll my eyes.

"You dumb ass bitch I came here with your sorry ass so you can't leave." I smirk and see Harry snicker while Niall mumbled something under his breath.

"You know what just go I'd rather walk home then have to be near you." I flick him off and walk back inside the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is super bad and late I'm sorry I was trying to get a chapter up sooner but I've been super busy with school and yeah it sucks but here's this chapter...I'm probably gonna delete it and redo it but hope you enjoy