5

Kate's PoV
When we arrived it was pitched black with the only light coming from was the moon. I tried to park far away so nobody could see me. The black van stopped driving and a few seconds later some one was walking toward the car and opened the door and then Olivia came out. I was so relived to see that they had not done anything to her YET but terrified at the same time because of the place that we were at. The place was an old abandoned school that was burned down a few years ago. Some say that someone burned it down on purpose to get revenge from something that they did. The school was all rusted and warn down the all of the windows boarded up and the entrance door was changed closed with no key found to open it.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Niall's PoV
"Harry take Olivia to the science lab." " where's the keys Niall . I tossed them to him and he missed . "Harry pay the fuck attention dumb ass" I pushed him against the wall " don't get on my fucking nerves again or I'll set this school on fire again leaving you in it."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Olivia's PoV
Harry cursed under his breath and grabbed my arm . "lets go" . " Wait no where's my mom ." Niall looks at me pissed off " shut the fuck up and go with Harry ."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Kate's PoV
I see them rushing into the school so I get out of my car and try to follow them without any one seeing me as I am running to the door I notice Liam and Louis standing In front of the door. "Shit how do I get past them?" I try to think of a way to get pass them and all of a sudden I hear a big boom like someone was thrown across the wall or a bunch of shattered glass fell and I start to panic. _._._._._._._._._._._. Niall's PoV.
I walked down to the science lab and remembered Harry had the key . I tried knocking but nothing happened . I pushed and it wouldn't bulge. Then , I saw the trophies and threw them at the door until there was no more trophies left. "fuck, HARRY OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR !!" Then I realised he wasn't there. That asshole he took her somewhere else , I ran to check the room his mother was in and she was there.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Miranda's PoV (Olivia's mom)
"Why am I here? Where is Olivia ? What did we do to you ??" Then the blonde haired boy came up to me , and he did what look like a mischievous grin but then he sneered "you'll never find them they'll never find you, so why don't you go ahead and tell me .... does she like me?" Wait really this again. " I already told you , I don't know who you are talking about , nor do I .... but I bet whoever you are talking about would be sickly insane to ever like someone like you, I know your history ." "you don't know anything about me Miranda , I don't have time for this get back in the closet " I started to scream for Olivia but he slammed the door as more glass had fallen. he needs help .
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Olivia's PoV
"Let me go Harry!!!!" I scream. I try to wiggle my way free but his grip was to strong on my arm. "Where are you taking me" I say anxious to be let go. "SHUT UP" Harry says in a stern voice. I stay quite the rest of the way nearly in tears every step we take. "I'm sorry" he mumbles. "It's just that Niall is scary when he doesn't get his way or we don't follow orders and I already know I'm dead for not taking you to the science lab". I don't say anything for a while. Then we come to a stop "stay quite and don't make any noise I nod my head yes and Harry opens the door. Inside is what looked like used to be an old history class. I was about to ask what we were doing in a history class but Harry notices that I'm about to ask something and he shushes me before it came out. " I know your probably really scared and confused but believe me I would never try to hurt you" Harry tells me. I had so many questions to ask but I couldn't find a way to say them so I just stayed quite. _._._._._._._._._. Kate's PoV
I ran around the school trying to look for another way in and I find a little window leading to what looks like a locker room. As I try to squeeze my way threw the window I hear voices coming from around the corner I try to stay as quite as I possibly could. As they were walking by I noticed a face, it was Niall talking to another guy about making sure no one finds Olivia's mother and to guard the door. The guy agrees and Niall puts him In front of a door that is in the next hallway down and tells him to stay there. "Great now I have to get passed this guy " I mutter to my self. I finally get out from the window and trip over a chair and the guy comes running toward my way and I start running the opposite direction and then I bump into Niall.