7

Kate's PoV

"What why are you guy here anyway " Kate said . "Well-" I was cut off by Niall taking me and pulling me out of the closet . "Niall You're hurting me !" I said . I looked into his eyes and I could've sworn there was a hint of sadness in his eyes but it was gone now . "Shut up . You're coming with me Kate"

Nialls PoV

"Shut up you're coming with me Kate " sometimes I wander why I even hurt her like this . I love her. Wait no I can't. I grabbed her by her hair causing her to scream and cry "niall niall stop " " no we are going to find harry " "I'll walk I'll... walk with you just let go " I let go of her hair and grabbed her arm "DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME !". I screamed in her face .

Harry's PoV

"Where are we going ? Where is my mom ? Hazza answer me " Olivia said . "Calm down love . We are getting your mom right now . " I told her . We walked to the room her mom was in . I opened up the door . She ran in .

Olivias PoV

"Mom!?!?" "Momma were are you??!!" Then I saw her. Crying in pain. I felt so bad for her "Olivia?"I tried to run for her . But I was pulled back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been having really bad writers block and couldn't think of any ideas to update but my friend helped me and I got a chapter up yay......but I'm not sure if I will be keeping this story because I'm not feeling it any more but if u guys like this story comment on it please thanks.