12

Nialls pov

I walk into the school and head straight for kates locker i am gonna try and get her to skip school with me today so i can show her that i am really sorry and that i really like her. When she walks in she is looking at her feet and olivia isnt with her so i walk up to her "babe whats wrong." i ask as i put my arm around her waist. "Let go niall." she whimpers "not till you tell me whats wrong." thats when she breaks down crying in front of me.

"You idiot you made her cry!!" i shake my head of that thought

"babe calm down and talk to me." i start to shake her lightly. "Stop calling me that.....you hate me and i hate you thats how this works and its going to stay that way." she yells then pushes me away but i stop myself from falling and grab her face and kiss her.

Kates pov

I can't register whats going on all i know is that niall is kissing me and im kissing back. You know how in movies you get the fireworks and butterflies in you stomach when you kiss the love of your life.....i dont feel that to be honset all i can feel in this kiss is everything bad but it felt nice at the same time. I pull away from niall and glare at him.

"Why would you do that?!!" i hiss at him he just shrugs and pecks my lips "i like you alot kate and i just wanted to show you that."

"Whatever game your playing niall im not falling for it." i shove him out my way and groan because he is in all my classes.

"This is gonna be a long day." i say to myself

~~~~~~

Olivias pov

Its lunch and i have yet to see kate its like she's trying to avoid me but i understand she kissed the person she hates the most but I'm not going to hate her for it no shes my only friend i can't loose her. Im gonna text her

Me: kate where are you im worried about you.

Katebear: im out in the back....i dont wanna be in there if niall is in there after what happened this morning i just wanna die.

Me: im coming out there in a few and speaking of the devil his son just walked in and don't worry about it.

Katebear: ok if niall ask where i am tell him you don't know

Me: ok

Read at 2:10 pm

I put my phone in my pocket and stand up and just as im about to move some one grabs my arm and turns me around.

"Harry what do you want?" i look at him confused before he drags me out of the lunchroom and into the hallway.

"I saw kate out in the back she was cutting and crying." he said in a worried tone

"What why didnt you stop her!!!!!!" i start to panic.i can't loose her she's my best friend.i start to run to the back of the school with harry calling after me i don't know what he said but i don't care all that matters to me right now is my best friend.

Kates pov

"Your stupid to think that he would ever like you."

"You freak stay away from niall"

They won't stop repeating in my head i want it to stop make it stop.

"I don't want him, i don't like him i hate him." i mumble as i slide the blade across my arm "why would i want him hes a jerk and a player." i cut myself deeper and deeper till my vision was blurry

"Kate!!" i turn my head and see a figure running towards me.

Olivia bends downs next to me saying over and over again "don't you dare close your eyes you twat the ambulance should be here any minute. I smile at her then everything goes black.

Nialls pov

When i walk into the lunch room everyones eyes where on me but i didnt care all i cared about was kate and of the school didnt like that then screw them. I was about to go sit down when my phone buzzes in my pocket.

Harry: come out to the back

Me:why whats wrong

Harry: just get out here and you can see for yourself

Me:fine....give me two minutes

Harry: no we dont have two minutes get out here now

Me: ok

Read at 2:23 pm

"What could be so bad that i have to skip lunch." i sigh and stand up and start walking to the back of the school when i here ambulance sirens. I start running to the back of the school when i see kate against a wall unconscious.

"The ambulance is close i could here them when i was walking down here."i mumble loud enough for the other two to hear me.

"I t-tried to stop t-the bleeding a-as m-much as i c-could." olivia stutters

i walk up to her and hug her at first she tenses up but she relaxes and hugs me back letting out a sob. "Its gonna be ok......kates a strong person."i mumble into her ear

"This is your fault.....you just had to kiss her did you." i sigh and let go of olivia when i see the ambulance with a strecher.

A nusre walks up to us asking about what happend and we all say that we dont know all we know is that she is unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhh i feel so proud of myself for this chapter its the longest one so far but anyways i wanted to say that there is going to be different ways for when they text because i wrtie some chapters and my friend does some chapters also. I am thinking of starting to do dedications for each chapter but im not sure. This is not edited

Vote xx

Comment xx