13

Nialls pov

When we get to the hospital doctors and nurses come running towards kate and rushing her into the emergency room.i try to run after her but harry pulls me back.

"Im an idiot harry this is my fault that she is in she hospital." i say to him with watery eyes.

"Mate, she will be ok you just have to believe that she will." he says calmly while hugging me. I just nod into his shoulder and pull away from him to go sit next to olivia Who is crying.

"O-olivia?" i try to touch her shoulder but she flinches away from me.

"Dont you dare touch me." she growls and i would be lying if i said that didnt scare the hell out of me so i back away from her and sit as far away from harry and olivia till the doctors come in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's pov

About maybe two hours later a doctor comes up me asking if the three of us could follow him to see kate. I was about to ask the doctor if kate was gonna be ok but niall beat me to it.

"Doc is kate gonna be ok?" he ask while playing with his fingers,its a habit he always did when he was nervous or scared.

"Well i am afraid that ms.grant is in a slight coma she should wake up in about one to two weeks depending on how he body recovers." and right when the doctor said that Nialls face when pale and he stopped walking.

"Niall come on why did you stop walking?" i ask him and i hear olivia snort in disbelief

This time i shake niall and he snaps out of his gaze but still looks pale "you alright there mate?"

"Yea im fine just shocked that all." he whispers so low that i almost dont catch what he said. I nod at him and wrap my arm around his shoulder and start walking.

The doctor is explaining some stuff to olivia about kate but im not really paying attention all i can foucs on is my best mate and i feel sorry for him because hes taking the blame for this.

"Well it is his fault that she is in the hospital."

"Cant you shut your mouth for one day."

"Im your conscious you contol me"

"Why am i even talking to myself in my head...dont answer that." i shake my head and sigh

Olivias pov

"So what your saying is that because she lost so much blood it put her in to a slight coma?" i ask the doctor shaking my head, this is to much for one day not even a damn day to get over the fact that my mom was kidnapped and now my best friend is in the hospital with a slight coma..... this is wonderful.

"Yes that is correct but you are very lucky that she is not in a full coma." i look down and mumble a thank you before calling idiot number one and idiot umber two over so we can see kate i ask the doctor if she could hear us.

"She should be able to." Thats all he said before walking away to deal with another patient.

I turn around to look at harry and niall and say that im going in first and before the respond i walk into her room. When i walk in i almost break down right there she had scars,cuts, and bruises all on her arms. I trace my hand over one of the cuts and gasp when i see the name cut in to her arm "niall" i start to tear up and say "im so sorry that this happend to you." after a few more minutes of me talking to kate i walk out and let harry in.

"Niall why would you do that you know how senstive kate is." i walk up to him and grab him by his collar.

"If you ever hurt her again Horan i wont think twice about killing you." he nods his head and says he wont so i let him go and sit on a bench in the hallway.

Nialls pov

After olivia finished her little talk harry walked out of the room i walked in and i felt so bad that i put her in this state.

" i promise you Kate i will never hurt you again." i kiss her forehead and walk out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for the wait it is a short chapter but i wanted to get something up.

Comment xx

Vote xx